13.

Joe's POV

We went out into London City centre in my car so we could all fit. I drove and Emma sat next to me and Caspar sat next to me. Caspar got his camera out and started vlogging.

Caspar talking to his camera: Hi guys, so Me, Emma and Joe are driving to London city centre. Say hi guys.

Emma and I said hi to the camera.

Caspar continued: I will vlog a bit more when we get there.

Caspar turned his vlog camera off.

"Hey, Caspar?" I said

"Yeah?"

"Can you pass Emma my vlog camera?"

"Sure." Said Caspar and handed Emma my camera.

"Emma will you just vlog me while I drive?" I asked

"Of course." Emma said turning on my camera and pointed it at me.

Me vloging: Hello everyone. We are on the way to Central London. I am here with Emma and Caspar.

Emma turned the camera to face herself and waved and then at Caspar who pulled a funny face.

Vloging: I think we are just gonna do a  bit of shopping and get some lunch. I'll see you later!

Emma turned off my camera and took out her phone.

Emma's POV

I pulled my phone out from my pocket. I had a text from Charlotte.

Hey, do you wanna meet up today?x

"Is it all right with you guys if my best friend Charlotte meets up with us?" I asked

"Yeah sure." Said Joe

"I'll call her when we get there." I said.

I replied to Charlotte: Yeah. Me, Joe and Caspar are going into Central London for shopping and lunch. Meet us outside Nandos at 1?x

She replied a few minutes later: Sounds good.I'm excited to met them both!x

I chuckled to myself.

"Charlotte said she's looking forward to meet you both." I said

"Is she hot?" Caspar asked.

Me and Joe laughed. "Wait and see." I said.

There is another update coming later today. When Charlotte is added to the group a problem starts to occur. Vote if you are enjoying and leave me a comment because I reply :)