24.

Emma's POV

It's only 2 days until me and Joe leave for Australia. Today Joe was going to make the video telling his subscribers about me. I packed a few more items into my suitcase then left for Joe's apartment. I drove my Porsche to Joe's apartment building then walked up the stairs. I knocked on his door and Caspar answered.

"Hi, Emma." Caspar said letting me in.

"Hi Cas." I replied. Joe came running up the stairs. He hugged me tightly and pecked my lips.

I already new we were going to do the Try Not To Laugh Challenge so Joe and I went downstairs and Joe made sure the camera was set up properly while I checked my hair in the mirror.

"Em, you look lovely." Joe said.

"Thanks Joe." I replied with a smile. I sat down next to Joe and he pressed record.

"Hello, everyone!" Joe said.

"This is Emma." I waved at the camera.

"Hi guys!" I said.

"On my new year vlog people were wondering who this is. Emma is my girlfriend." Joe said smiling at me.

"We've been together just over a month and we thought we'd let you know."

"Now lets play TRY NOT TO LAUGH!" Joe said.

I laughed at him whilst he got his laptop and played the clips.

When we'd finished recording the video and my sides hurt from laughing Joe and I decided we were going shopping for holiday clothes.

We took my car and drove to the shops. We went in Topman/Topshop and both bought tops and shorts. I went to Forever 21 and bought a few dresses, skirts and shoes. Then I went to Boux Avenue and bought a few bikinis. Joe went to USC and bought some more clothes. We decided to get lunch. We went to a Thai restaurant then went back to Joe's. We watched a movie when I checked the clock.

"Oh my God." I said. "It's 11:30. I didn't realise. I've got to go Joe. I need to do a load of coursework before we leave."

"That's okay." Joe said. "I love you."

"I love you too, Joe" I said and I kissed him deeply and he immediately kissed me back.

"Goodnight Joe." I said as I left their apartment.

A/N: The next chapter is when Joe and Emma go to Australia!!! Drama on the way!!