5.

Emma's POV

I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I said

"Hey, Emma." Joe said and I instantly felt shivers rush down my spine.

"So.. I was just wondering if you wanted to go out tonight?" Joe continued.

"Yeah, I would love to." I said with a smile.

"Should I pick you up at 7?" He asked.

"Sounds great!" I replied. I gave him my address and hung up.

'Omg' I thought. I'm going out with Joe Sugg tonight!

It was 1pm so I went home and got a salad and fruit for lunch. I typed up some notes for my course work and I looked at my clock and it was 5pm.

I took a shower and straightened my hair. I couldn't decide what to wear. I started to get agitated. I finally decided on a maroon mid thigh length dress with black heels, clutch and necklace. I didn't know where we were going but I hoped I was dressed okay. I left my hair down and put on makeup. I looked in the mirror and felt happy with how I looked. I checked the time again - 7pm. I got a wave of nerves.

I heard a knock at the door.

I opened it and there stood Joe looking really hot. He was wearing a casual shirt but with an unbuttoned blazer and black chinos. I got butterflies in my stomach and smiled at him. His eyes widened when he saw me.

"wow." he said. "You look amazing."

I blushed. "Thank you, I've got to say you look very good yourself."

I locked my apartment door and walked down the steps with my arm linked with Joe's.

"So, are you going to tell me where we are going?" I asked with a smile.

"Nope" Joe replied with a grin.

We walked along the streets of London. We arrived at a restaurant and Joe led me in. He must have known the manager because when he spotted us walking in he gave Joe a nod and we walked up a staircase away from the rest of the restaurant. Joe opened a door for me and I stepped up onto a roof top. It was so beautiful! There was flowers around the roof and there was a table set for two.

"Oh my God, Joe. This is beautiful!" I said

He chuckled. "I'm glad you like it." He pulled the chair out for me and I sat down.

From our rooftop table we had an amazing view of London's skyline. A waiter came onto the roof top.

"Champagne for the lady?" he said

"Yes please." I replied. The waiter poured us both a glass of champagne.

We talked about our families, childhood memories and ate our meals. I felt so happy I wish I could freeze frame the night. After we finished our meals Joe asked if I wanted to go on a walk with him and I yes.

I started shivering because it was British winter and I had come out without a coat.

"Here." Joe said taking his jacket off and placing around my shoulders. He was such a gentleman.

"Thank you" I said smiling up at him.

He smiled back and took my hand in his. We walked along the Thames river which looked beautiful at night, light reflecting from the tall buildings around it. We turned around to face the river and Joe put his arm around my shoulders and held me tight. I sighed.

"What's wrong?" Joe said turning to face me.

"Nothing. This moment is perfect." I replied.

"I know. I had a really good time tonight, Emma."

"Me too." I said. Joe leant in and he kissed me.

We pulled away and smiled at each other. We walked back to my apartment hand in hand.

I unlocked my door and turned to look at Joe.

"I had such a good time, Joe." I said

"So did I. I want to see you again." He replied.

"Well I think we can arrange that." I said smiling at him.

He gave my a hug and pecked my cheek.

"Goodnight, Emma."

"Good night Joe."