18.

Emma's POV

IT'S CHRISTMAS!! I woke up at 8am which was surprisingly early for me and put the turkey in the oven ready for lunch. Joe and Caspar were coming round at 11. I got a shower and put my hair into a high bun and tied a Christmassy ribbon around it. I put on black skinny jeans with a rip at the knee and a jumper with a cute polar bear on it. I did a makeup look with a red lipstick for Christmas. I texted Joe asking if he was up so I wouldn't wake him if I rang. He answered and told me he was so I called him .

"Merry Christmas, Joe!!!" I said

"Merry Christmas, beautiful!" He replied

"MERRY CHRISTMAS, EMMA!!!!" I heard Caspar yell.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS,CAS!" I yelled back probably deafening Joe.

I rang my mum up in Australia and wished her a merry Christmas.

"Have you opened your present yet, darling?" she asked.

"Nope, not yet. Im opening my presents when Joe gets here." I said.

"I opened mine from you. It's beautiful Emma. Thank you." She said. I bought her a white gold necklace.

Soon enough I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in!" I yelled.

Joe and Caspar walked in, both wearing Christmas jumpers. Joe's had penguins on and Caspar's had reindeer on it.

"Merry Christmas, Em." Joe said hugging me and placing a kiss on my neck. His warm breath on my neck sent shivers down my spine.

"Merry Christmas, Joe." I said squeezing him tight and pecking his lips.

"Happy Christmas, Cas!" I said

He hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Hey! That's my girlfriend." Joe said.

"It was friendly." Caspar said with a wink. Joe and I laughed at him.

We watched the Grinch before lunch. It reminded me of my childhood and made me realise how much I miss my mum. I haven't seen my dad in years and I hope I never do.

I served up Christmas lunch and I have to say it was very tasty.

"Mm! This is good!" Said Caspar.

"I'm glad you like it!" I replied

We spent the rest of lunch telling stories about our favourite childhood Christmas memories with Christmas songs playing in the background.

"Present time!" I said when we had all finished.

I gave my present to Caspar first.

"Thank you, Emma!" He said and gave me a hug.

He then gave Joe his present. It was iTunes vouchers, laptop case and some beats earphones.

"Thanks mate!" He said. Joe then gave Caspar iTunes vouchers and a beats pill speaker.

"Thank you, Joe!" Caspar said then jumped on Joe and gave him a massive hug. I laughed at them both.

"Caspar, I cant breathe!" Joe said laughing.

"Sorry!" Said Caspar finally getting up.

"Okay, my present to Joe now!" I said and handed Joe the little box wrapped in gold paper tied with a red ribbon.

Joe opened up the gift and looked shocked.

"Oh, my god. You didn't?!" He half yelled.

"That is the one you wanted?" I asked worried.

"It's perfect! I cant believe you spent that much!" He said putting the watch on and hugging me tightly and kissing me.

"Er, guys. I am still here you know." Caspar said.

"Sorry Caspar." Joe said chuckling.

"I love you so much." Joe said to me not loud enough for Caspar to hear.

"I love you too, Joe."

Joe handed me a box wrapped in snowflake paper.

I opened it and there lay a fine, delicate silver chain with a diamond on it. I gasped when I saw it.

"It's beautiful Joe!" I said giving him a huge hug. He pecked my cheek.

"You do not know how long we spent in the shop while Joe chose that." Caspar said laughing at Joe who started blushing.

"Shut up Caspar." Joe said with a chuckle.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Caspar said getting up and leaving he room.

Joe took the necklace from me and fastened it around my neck. He kissed me neck where he fastened the necklace. He took my waist and turned me around to face him.

"You are so beautiful, Emma. You are smart and talented and I cant imagine my life without you. Now where were we before Caspar interrupted?" Joe said with a  smirk.

I crashed my lips onto his and he pulled tighter on my waist and I let my hands go through his hair and rest on his neck. There was a knock at the door.

"Do we get 5 minutes peace?!" I half yelled. I sighed and went to open the door and there stood a man. Someone I never wanted to see again. This man was my father.