Four

Song: Clint Eastwood- Gorillaz

The Shadow

I was in deep shit now. I didn't care. I had her in my hands and I almost felt like my old self again. My dick didn't disagree.

Watching her in the mirror as I pounded into her would be an image I'd keep for future use. I imagined these moments would be few and far between after tonight. So I'd have to make the most of her while she was still here.

"Let— me see your face," she panted.

I smirked beneath my mask, loving the fact that she was desperate to see me the way I wanted to see her.

"Not a fucking chance," I laughed, moving my hand to base of her neck and watching as her lips curved at the touch. "Tell me you want my hand around your pretty little throat."

"I can handle a little choking," she said, biting into her bottom lip as she smiled.

I pulled her head back by her throat, bringing my face close to her ear. She let out a sweet melodic moan that made my head spin.

"I know," I whispered.

Fuck. That scent of honey and lavender hit me like a motherfucking semi truck and knew that the only way out from under her spell was by going deeper.

"Oh, god," she cried out.

"The only god here is me," I panted, moving my hand to cover her eyes before pulling off my mask and setting it on the sink. Then I let my lips indulge themselves in the taste of her skin.

Her gasps of pleasure as I sucked on that spot just beneath her ear. I'd nip and suck and repeat until I had worked my way to her shoulder. I took the strap of her dress with my teeth, slipping it from its perch. The neckline dipped lower to one side, revealing a perfectly pink swollen nipple.

I glided my fingers softly beneath the swell of her breast, earning a shuddering whimper from my dear sweet little witch.

"Has anyone told you," I whispered against her skin, "that you have the most perfect breasts?"

I took her hardened nipple between my fingers, rolling it teasingly. Her body jolted at the pleasure the action provided. Her hips writhed against mine, driving my cock further.

Her inner walls sucked greedily on me, tightening until she was about to come undone. The feel of her body was already enough to make me cum, but every spasm made it that much more intense.

"Oh, fuck," she gasped. "I'm gonna cum— ngh!"

I bit down on her shoulder as I came, muffling the sound of my final throws. My thrusts slowed, but the force remained. I let her savor the feel of my cock within her.

The pleasure rolled through me like waves. One by one, I let it wash over me, accepting it in full before the tide receded.

This was it for me. This right here would be the one thing I'd always return to. My body was made for her. There would never be anyone else.