Twenty-Two

Song: Possibility- Lykke Li

AN: Just know this will hurt me more than it hurts you... do with that what you will...

 do with that what you will

The Witch

"I'll make sure we both get our fill."

Did this man ever quit? Holy fucking hell, he almost died, and now he's what? About to eat me out?

"Quit overthinking and let me taste that pretty pussy of yours, little priestess," he said, voice low and dangerous.

Whatever lurked in the shadows, moved over my body with strange familiarity. I had felt them touch me with a gentleness that made me crave what they could do with a less gentle touch.

I couldn't see anything. I was completely in the dark. But this darkness was soothing to me now. It wrapped me in its cool embrace, gently brushing over my skin until I was fully in a state of utter calm.

The Reaper's mouth began to trail downwards, his hands moving down my body with it. He left a trail of sparks along my skin wherever his lips touched. Those sparks made their way between my legs creating a dull ache where I wanted him most.

"If only there was more time," he hummed against my abdomen. "I could spend a millenia just learning all the ways I could make your body sing for me."

I bit my lip, stifling a quiet moan when his hands braced beneath my thighs and lifted them over his shoulders. Another desperate sound escaped my lips, but not even my teeth could bite it back this time. He was in prime position to feast.

And I was his willing meal.

"Take what you'd like," I said with a shuddering breath. "Make me sing for you."

He gave a low breathy laugh, sliding the dress up my legs slowly. "With pleasure, little priestess."

Oh, god. He could make me come undone with just the sound of his voice. I could listen to him speak all day and just melt.

And his hands...

The way they glided up my thighs to my hips, I was nearly a puddle. I could feel his fingertips dig into my skin as he pulled his face just a bit closer.

"Which slutty little panties will I be ripping off with my teeth tonight, Coralynn," he purred softly, nipping at my inner thigh teasingly.

Fuck. I couldn't even remember what my dress looked like. I had been in the dark for so long. Never mind the fact that his warm breath fanning across my inner thigh was driving my pussy absolutely fucking insane.

"I– don't know," I swallowed breathlessly. "I don't– remember..."

He clicked his tongue in disapproval. "Fine," he mumbled lazily. "I suppose I'll have to find out for myself then."