𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

The shed was completed, the walls had papers and other things hanging off of it, Joyce, Hopper and Mike were in there with Will. 

Cheryl was sitting on a couch with Penny, she didn't want to go in the shed with Will because she hated seeing him in pain. "I'm sorry for being such an asshole to you" Penny spoke up, she fiddled with her hands as she waited patiently "We're siblings, we're supposed to fight. If we didn't that would be considered weird" Penny looked up at her older sister, she took off her glasses and wiped it before putting it back on her face.

"I wonder what mom and dad thinks of us not coming home" Penny swung her leg back and forth "You know I will cover your ass. Maybe I can say we were hanging out at a friend's house and the power came off" Penny shook her head "that won't work" Cheryl bit her lip "then I will think of another excuse, Pen." Pen, the old nickname Cheryl gave Penny when they were younger, she hasn't used it ever since Penny told her to stop.

"Pen?" Penny furrowed her brows "You still don't like that name, do you?" Cheryl's corner of her mouth turned up "I don't mind" Penny smiled back "Good" Cheryl put her hand in Penny's hair and made it messy "stop it!" 

Hopper came running in with a small piece of paper and a pen, he sat on the desk and clicked the pen. "I think he's talking with us just not with words"  Hopper wrote down dots and lines "Morse code." Cheryl quietly said to herself  "H- E- R-E" Hopper wrote down on the paper "here" Everyone said in sync  "Will's in there. He's talking to us" Penny looked over at Cheryl "Can I talk to him?" She questioned "Yeah just be safe" 

"dash, dot, dash, dot" Cheryl had the morse code paper in her hand, saying the letters that Will were tapping. "C" Cheryl saw Nancy write the letter down with a red crayon  "L... O. S, E." So far the letters spelled out 'close'

"G A T E" Will stopped tapping on the chair and Hopper stopped using the walkie talkie, "close gate? What does that mean?" Cheryl asked when she saw what was on the cardboard that had red crayon on it.

All a sudden, the light blue phone started to ring , Dustin ran to it and quickly hung up, it started to ring again, Nancy grabbed the whole phone and tore it off the wall "good job" Cheryl told her "Thanks"

"do you think he heard that?" Max questioned, talking about Will. "It's just a phone. It could be anywhere, right?" Cheryl looked at Steve, he held his bat over his shoulder "Yeah, even the upside down" she answered his question. 

Multiple monsters screeched outside, causing everyone to run out the front door "oh shit, back for round two" Cheryl looked in the distance where the noise came from "That's not good." Hopper rushed in the shed and untied Will. 

Hopper grabbed his shotgun and went inside the house "do you know how to use this?" Hopper asked Cheryl "Uh, my dad has one but I never used it" Hopper put the gun in her hand "that's good enough." Hopper had a gun in his hand too, everyone aimed their weapons towards the window where the sound was heard from.

Cheryl pointed the shotgun to the window, her index finger on the trigger, that's the only thing she fully knew about guns. You press on the trigger so the bullet comes out. The sound gotten closer, the screech was outside the Byer's house "OH SHIT!" Cheryl yelled, she moved her direction to the other side of the house, where the other window was. 

The creature moved again, it was now in front of them again. The monster noise stopped abruptly, then the demogorgon got thrown in the window, making it shatter everywhere. Cheryl pulled the trigger of the shot gun directly in the demogorgon's head, it surely had to be dead, right? 

It wasn't moving, Hopper moved its head with his shoe, it didn't budge. "phew!" Cheryl wiped her forehead with her hand, the door's lock twisted, which meant it was getting unlocked "What the hell" 

The door slowly opened, revealing Eleven. Her clothes were all black, her hair was brushed back in a fancy way and she had eyeliner all over her eyes, making her look like a Panda.  "EL!" Penny yelled and ran towards her, she hugged Eleven from happiness. "friend." Eleven said, she hugged Penny back "I... miss you" She slowly said "I did too" Penny pulled away from the hug, a huge smile on her face.

Hopper took Mike in the other room because he was angry that Hopper lied to him about Eleven. Mike thought Eleven died.

Eleven hugged the two boys, Dustin and Lucas, when they stopped hugging Eleven put her finger in Dustin's mouth "teeth." "what?" Dustin asked "you have teeth." Dustin smiled "oh you like these pearls?" He then made a weird noise afterwards "Eleven" Max looked at her  "hey um, I'm Max. I heard a lot about you" Max held her hand out, but El walked past her "Cheryl" Eleven stopped at her "Hey there. I'm glad you're back" Cheryl smiled at her "me.... too.." Eleven looked at Cheryl's clothes "pretty" she complimented "you are too."

Eleven ran to Joyce and hugged her, she then wanted to look at Will.

Eleven said she could help with closing the gate that has all the upside creatures "It's grown. A lot and that's considering  we can get in there. The place is crawling with those dogs" Hopper informed eleven "Demo dogs" Dustin turned around to look at Hopper "sorry, what?" He asked the boy "I said demo dogs" Dustin repeated himself "Dustin named those creatures demo dogs because they look like dogs mixed with the demogorgon" Cheryl explained to the bearded  man "how is that important right now?" Both Cheryl and Dustin shrugged.

"I can do it" Eleven spoke quietly "You're not hearing me" Hopper put his hands in his pockets "I'm hearing you. I can do it" She said once again "even if El can there's still another problem. If the brain dies, the body does. If El closes the gate and kills the mind flayer's army.." " Will's apart of that army.." Lucas added to  Mike's sentence. "closing the gate will kill him."

"Shit" Cheryl sighed loudly "how are we going to stop it then?" Cheryl looked at Joyce, she had to choose. Save Will or save Earth. She got up from the chair and walked to where Will was with her son and the chief.

Nancy said that in order for him the have a chance to live and close the portal, they have to burn the monster out of his body some how, which made them run out of the house to a hidden place that Hopper been living in for quite some time. "I'm worried for Will" Cheryl looked out the window and saw Hopper carrying Will "Cheryl, I want to go" Penny looked up at her older sister "Please" She begged "Penny-" "I'll be safe." Penny gave her puppy eyes "fine" 

Penny ran out of the door, into the car.

A/N

Lol chapter Eleven and Eleven showed up