𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Cheryl turned the radio down as soon as Steve started to talk "Jesus how far away is this place?" Steve questioned, he has been driving for quite some time "Relax were almost there" Dustin answered him "are you sure you know where this thing is?" Cheryl turned her head around to look at the curly headed boy "of course I do! I built it!" He adjusted his cap on his head "I mean it's pretty dark" Dustin rolled his eyes "turn left" He ordered Steve, but he wasn't listening "Steve turn left!" Dustin yelled loudly, Steve turned the stirring wheel to the direction "Jesus Christ!" Cheryl yelled as they went up the grassy, bumpy hill.

"Were not gonna make it!" Robin yelled from the backseat of the car "yes we will" Steve hit the stirring wheel with his palm "Come on!" The car was stuck and couldn't move "I don't think we will" Cheryl shook her head when the car wouldn't budge "I guess the Todd father has its limitations" Robin tried to lighten up the mood  "let's go" Dustin got out of the car, everyone else did the same.

Up on the hill, there was a big radio tower that Dustin built so he could talk to Suzie. "This hill is so goddamn high" Cheryl complained when she walked up the hill, her calves and her knees were in pain "I think I need to do more cardio" She wiped the sweat forming on her head "I would carry you but jesus" Steve panted as he walked "It's fine" Cheryl said when they finally made it to the radio tower. 

"Bald eagle do you copy?" Dustin asked on the radio, he wanted to talk to Murray and the nickname he gave him was Bald eagle. "bald Eagle, I repeat, this is Scoops Troop, do you copy?" He asked yet again "Yes I copy" Murray answered, which meant the radio tower worked. Steve high fived Cheryl with a smile on his face "call sign?" Murray answered back with a sigh "bald eagle" "please repeat that" Dustin was playing games with Murray "Bald eagle. This is bald eagle!" He shouted "whats your 20?" 

"We reached the vent. I'll contact you when I need you" Murray informed Dustin about his plan "Rodger that bald eagle, this is scoops troop going radio silent. 10-10 over" Dustin stopped talking to the man. "Did we really need to call him bald eagle?" "yes" Both Robin and Dustin said in sync "gotcha" Cheryl nodded her head slowly, she thought of another good name for Murray but they all disagreed with it, even Steve. 

Cheryl looked up in the dark sky and saw a shinny star moving across the sky "hey look a shooting star" Cheryl pointed up in the air "oh cool, what did you wish for?"Steve asked her while he stared in the sky "I can't tell you or it won't come true" She said in a joking manner "oh yeah that's right.  But... you can tell me" He winked "Sorry" Steve playfully frowned "can you two stop?" Dustin asked when he looked at them both "we were just talking" Steve scoffed "Yeah dad" Steve laughed "here we go again" 

The radio beeped "scoops troop this is.. hmm! Bald eagle. I've reached another junction" Murray spoke, Cheryl sat on the ground with her hands in the green grass and listened "this is what?... the fourth junction?" Dustin cleared his throat "all right, so if memory serves, this is right after the my little pony thesis."  "we went left, so he has to go right" Erica talked "fly right bald eagle, fly right" Cheryl looked at the two younger kids "you two seriously watch my little pony?" Dustin nodded with a hum "yup. I'm a nerd and my little pony is a nerdy show" 

"hey guys?!" Steve called out for them, Cheryl got herself off the ground and went to where Steve was standing "what?" Steve kept his eyes in front of him, where Starcourt mall lights were flickering, meaning the Mind Flayer was there. "ah shit" Dustin ran to the radio tower and quickly clicked the button "Griswold family, this is scoops troop! Do you copy!? Over"Dustin yelled, he was trying to warn everyone inside the mall. Dustin kept repeating himself but no one picked up "I think they're.. you know" Robin moved her finger across her neck, she thought they might've already died. There were weird noises coming from the radio "that's the mind flayer" Cheryl looked at Dustin "Shit!" 

"screw this" Steve hopped off the floor and ran away "Where are you going?!" Erica yelled "to get them the hell outta there!" Steve answered her. Cheryl ran over to the man "I'm going with" She said when she tapped his shoulder "What?No you stay here" Steve wanted Cheryl to stay as far away from the creature, he didn't want her to get hurt. "My sister is in there!" Steve bit the inside of his cheek "alright fine! Hurry up!" Robin ran after the two with a radio in her hand "stop the car!!" Steve pressed the breaks and Robin jumped in the back seat "alright move move move!"

"Go faster!" Cheryl shouted at the man driving "I'm going as fast as this thing can!" Steve yelled back at her, full of anger, Cheryl rubbed her face with her palm "oh my god!" Cheryl yelled "Guys look there's another car!" Robin yelled, she got everyone's attention. 

There was a black car driving fast and closer to Nancy's car "We gotta do something!" Cheryl looked at Steve "hold on to something" Steve warned "what why!?" "JUST DO IT!" Cheryl did what he told her to do, all of a sudden the car hit another one, the top of the front opened up where the engine was. "oh my god" Cheryl rubbed her head "Are you two okay?" Steve panted "ask me tomorrow?" Robin answered him "I'm not mentally  but I'll handle it" 

A big creature that looked similar to a spider came out of the roof of the mall "holy shit" Robin was the first to see it "that looks scarier than I imagined it."Cheryl admitted.