𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

"The karate guy is totally better than the blonde one" Steve said while he drank from the water fountain  "Nah uh, the snake dude is better" Cheryl disagreed with the man, she waited for Steve to finish drinking but he took forever "that guy is a bully- a bully!" Steve clicked the button again, the water started to come out of the fountain "my turn now!" Cheryl pushed Steve out of the way so she could finally drink the cold drink "Hey!" He complained.

While Cheryl was drinking the water, Steve looked up at the lights that were on the ceiling "look at this" Steve got her attention, she walked away from the water to see what Steve was looking at. The lights looked like bright stars "wow" She stared in awe at the beautiful sight. The beautiful sight soon turned into a dizzy one as the lights started to spin in circles.

Cheryl felt something in her throat, as if she was about to throw up. She looked at Steve before they both ran to the bathroom close by. Cheryl ran into the first stall and immediately threw up as soon as she hit the toilet. 

After she threw up, she wiped her mouth with toilet paper that was besides her, she then flushed the toilet. "oh my god" Cheryl stopped coughing, but she did feel better. Everything wasn't as blurry to her and the walls stopped spinning. "I need water" Cheryl spoke up, she sat against the wall with her knees up to her chin "then get some" Steve suggested "I can't get up" She was too lazy to get up and feared she would throw up again if she drank water.

Steve groaned "I'm bored" She heard him sigh "ask me a question" Steve told Cheryl "Uh okay" She thought of a good question to ask him "who is your favorite kid you babysit" Steve chuckled "that's the question you ask me?" Cheryl smiled "Yes" "okay uh" Steve was quiet for some time "Dustin" Steve admitted "even though he's a butthead" Cheryl laughed at Steve's answer "I guess it's my turn to ask" Steve cleared his throat "have you ever been in love?" Cheryl felt like something was in her throat, she couldn't answer him. "you go first" 

"okay fine. Uh- I was in love with Nancy Wheeler... you know about that" he chuckled "Are you... are you still in love with her?" Cheryl hesitatingly asked him "no" Cheryl sighed in relief, but it didn't mean Steve liked Cheryl, it just meant he got over the break up. "I think I found someone better for me" Steve finished what he was saying. Cheryl wanted to know who the special person was, it probably is Robin.

"Ever since Dustin got home he kept saying 'you gotta find your Suzie'" Cheryl kept quiet as she listened to Steve "This girl that I liked.. we never were close until recently.." Steve started to describe why he likes this mysterious girl, it sounded a lot like Robin. Cheryl picked off her nail polish she had while staying quiet, her thoughts were running in her head "Cheryl?" Steve slid underneath the stall so he could be in the same one Cheryl was in.

"what do you think about this girl?" Cheryl looked up from her hands to look at Steve "I think shes cool. She sounds like the right person for you" Cheryl gave him a fake smile "so... are you in love with anyone?" Steve stared at her "I guess" She shrugged with a frown on her face "Who is this guy?" He moved to the wall where Cheryl was and sat to the side of her.

"Well- he was such an asshole" She began to talk about the guy she liked "The most popular boy in middle school and high school... everyone wanted to be him. He was the king of the school no matter how stupid he was" Steve sat up more straightly as he stared at her "Anyways- this guy bullied me non stop. To the point where he threw my books in the trash if I didn't help him with his homework." Cheryl scratched the back of her neck, wondering if she should stop talking or not.

"You're probably wondering why I'm in love with a bully.." She sighed "when high school started he just got more attractive... I wouldn't even mind if he called me a nerd or a loser. Even Allison knew how much I liked him but he was always in love with this one girl." Cheryl sniffled "she was always around him, always kissing and always together. It made me sad, made me wonder why I couldn't be like her so I joined cheer leading in hopes he would see me but he never did." She admitted "I guess i'm a hopeless romantic."  She finished talking.

"Cheryl" Steve softly spoke "are you talking about me?" He asked the sad girl "I guess I am" She wiped the small tear running down her cheek with her thumb "Look I never wanted to bully you, okay? It was Tommy and Carol's idea" Steve brought up his old friends "they hated you for some reason" Cheryl started at the tiles "And I didn't know you liked me" he put his hands in his brown hair "It wouldn't matter anyways. You are in love with someone else" She finally had the nerve to look at Steve "what?" he was confused on what she meant by that.

"weren't you describing Robin?" Cheryl asked him "no" Steve shook his head "the girl I was describing was you" She was surprised , she never would've expected that answer to come out from his mouth. "w-what?" She stuttered "Yeah I know. With the time we spent together I just felt a spark" Cheryl had a small smile on her face "your smart, badass, pretty.." He stared in her eyes "It's hard to miss out on you" he moved the strain of hair that was messed up behind her ears, his eyes looked down at her pink lips, he wanted to kiss her. 

He slowly leaned closer to her face, she did the same with her eyes closed. She felt her heartbeat as the both got close, eventually their lips both touched each other. She felt butterflies flying her stomach when they pulled apart, Steve cheeks were pink and had a smile on his face "sorry" he looked down at his hands "no need to apologize" Cheryl grabbed Steve's chin and made him look at her, she kissed him again, he put his hands on her waist as her hands stayed on his jaw.

"You guys in her- Oh my gosh!" Robin screamed when she saw the two teens kissing, her hands covering her eyes for protection "what the shit?" Erica had a discussed face expression and Dustin was mad that they ran off "stop smacking lips"  They both stopped kissing, Cheryl laughed loudly at Dustin's reaction, Steve joined along.

A/n
THEY KISSED GRAH