𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

After a few hours Robin was gone, she came back with Starcourt's Mall full map "that was 20 bucks?" Cheryl asked Robin, she shook her head upwards "so this is us, Scoops" Robin placed her finger where they were located "and this is where we want to get" She moved her finger to the building where the Russians were "I don't really see a way in" Steve spoke "There's not" Robin took the map off, another map was underneath but a bit different "Air dust" Dustin looked up at Robin .

Robin walked up to the white board that was hanging on the wall and got the dry erase marker. She drew a line with the red marker where the air dust led to, it went throughout the mall to where the Russians were. "So... someone needs to get up in there" Cheryl pointed to the air vent, Robin and Steve looked at Dustin, suggesting he should do it since he was the smallest person in the room.

Steve found a ladder and got a screwdriver, he unscrewed the vent, Dustin handed him a red flashlight  "Yeah I don't know man. I don't know if you can fit in here, it's like uh.. super tight" Steve told Dustin while he looked inside "i'll fit" Dustin said with confidence, Steve gave back the red light "no collarbones, remember?" Steve jumped down from the ladder "uh, excuse me?" Robin was confused about Dustin saying he had no collar bones "oh uh, he's got some disease" Steve placed his hands on his hips "He has CCD" Cheryl explained to Robin, she was still confused "it effects the bones" Robin nodded her head slowly with her eyebrow furrowed.

"Wow, thank you smarty pants" Steve sarcastically said to the blonde "yeah, you're welcome" She gave him a smile "Steve shut up and push me" Dustin was half way in the vent, his legs still sticking out "okay.." Steve climbed up the metal ladder "I'll push ya" Steve tried to push Dustin up by putting his hands on Dustin's shoes "no not my feet you dumbass. Push my ass" Dustin ordered "what?" Steve asked him "Touch my butt! I don't care!" Dustin yelled loudly, getting aggravated.  The two yelled at each other "Boys am I right?" Cheryl whispered to the unimpressed Robin "yup" She agreed.

A ringing bell came from behind, it was Erica.. again... begging for free samples. "You know what i'm thinking?" Robin looked at Cheryl "what?" She questioned, Robin smirked in return. "Hey Erica, we need you" Robin went to the counter "for what?" She asked Robin in a sassy attitude "I can explain it to you... in private?" 

Robin asked Erica if she could help with getting in the vent. Erica was on the ladder with the red flashlight " Yeah, I don't know" She stepped down from the ladder "You don't if you can fit?" Steve crossed his arms "she obviously can fit" Cheryl looked at him "Shut up" 

"I can fit, I just don't know if I want to" Erica shook her head "Are you claustrophobic?" Robin asked the little girl "I don't have phobias." She snickered "okay, well what's the problem?" "The problem is, I still haven't heard what's in this for Erica" She put the flashlight down "What if you can get as much ice cream you want? for free?" Cheryl suggested to the girl, she hummed "I can get as much as I want?" Cheryl nodded her head "any flavor?" "yup" Erica smiled "you got yourself a deal"

Erica sat down on the chair near a big table, she had over 50 flavors of ice cream. Steve slid an ice cream ship towards Erica, but she pushed it back to him "More fudge please" She waved her hand in Steve's face "go on" Steve had an annoyed face and got the ice cream off of the table "I'll go check on him" Cheryl got up from the chair that was near Dustin, she wanted to make sure Steve wouldn't ditch the place because he hated Erica's attitude.

"Do you know where the fudge is?" Steve asked when he saw Cheryl entering the backroom "In those squeeze tubes" It was a plain white squeeze tube that had chocolate fudge in it "thanks" He put his hands around the tube a squeezed a lot of fudge on it, that you could barley see the vanilla ice cream.

Cheryl grabbed a small white cup and got out Steve's favorite ice cream flavor, chocolate, she topped it off with colorful sprinkles and a red cherry on top "here you go" Cheryl put it on the counter, in front of Steve "Let me guess, Erica ordered for it" He let out a deep sigh "nope, it's for you" Cheryl smiled "Uh, what?" He was confused, he put the ice cream ship down on the counter and looked at her "I can see you are stressed from a ten year old girl, so you really need to cool off... with ice cream" She put a small white spoon on the chocolate ice cream.

She got out her small pink wallet "Woah woah, what are you doing" Cheryl looked up at him, she had a dollar bill with two quarters "paying for it" she put the money near the two ice creams "but-" Steve tried to give her back the money "It's a gift for your hard work" Steve smiled widely "d-do you want to share?" Steve offered "nope. I had too much coffee today" Steve chuckled "now let me grab these" Cheryl got the ice cream ship from the hard surface "You enjoy your ice cream while I give this to Erica" She gave Steve one last smile before walking out of the back. 

Steve's thoughts were rushing in his brain, does Cheryl like him, or was she just being nice? Steve shook his head and begin eating his ice cream, chocolate ice cream going on the side of his mouth from eating it quickly.