𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Both Cheryl and Steve were in the back of the cart while Dustin, Robin and Erica were sitting in the front. "Jesus slow down man!" Steve said when Dustin drove fast "Yeah man! I nearly bumped my head" Cheryl slurred "that would've been funny!" Steve started to laugh while imagining Cheryl bumping her head from how fast Dustin was driving. "It would!" Cheryl laughed along with him.

"What is wrong with them?!" Erica shouted at Dustin "I don't know!" Dustin yelled back at her "I think they're high" Robin looked behind her, to see the two teens acting weird. "We're high? wait are we flying?!" Cheryl asked Steve as she blinked a few times "Holy shit I think we are" Steve flapped his arms in the air as if he had wings. "You're a bird!" Cheryl pointed at him, Steve chirped while he pretended to fly.

"Dustin watch out!" Both Robin and Erica yelled before Dustin hit something, Cheryl hit her hardly "Aw my head" She rubbed the part of her head that hurt "you guys alright back there?" Dustin tried to ask them both, but the only thing that came out of their mouths were fits of groans. "I don't think they're okay" Robin spoke up.

Dustin opened the back of the cart up so Cheryl and Steve could get out "Come on lets go" Robin grabbed Cheryl's hand and forced her out "you are such a meanie" She rolled her bright eyes from annoyance "do you want to get captured from communist again?" Erica asked  "Who?"  Cheryl couldn't think straight, thanks do to drugs the Russians gave her.

Dustin had a keycard and opened the elevator up, the door slowly opened "in you go" Robin pushed Cheryl carefully inside of the elevator "what's this?" Cheryl had her hand on one of the jars with the green substance inside "let's not play with that" Robin quickly ran to her and got the jar before anything bad could happen. 

When everyone was inside the elevator, it started to move "Woah!" Cheryl grabbed Steve's hand and they both yelled like it was some ride at a carnival. "this is so fu-" Before Steve could finish what he was saying, he fell on the floor with a laugh "You fell on your ass!" Cheryl pointed down at Steve with her laughing loudly.

Dustin went by Steve and put his hand on his forehead "he's burning up" Dustin informed "you're burning up" Steve spat back at the boy "like a fever hot?" Robin questioned him "he's burning up- is it that hard to understand?" Dustin looked up at the short hair female, she shrugged. 

"his pupils are super dilated" Dustin said after he looked at Steve's eyes "Yeah they're on drugs" Robin now confirmed why they were acting so weird "Steve are you drugged?" "How many times dad? I don't do drugs... it's only marijuana" Steve poked Dustin's nose "This is serious  Steve"  

"They put some weird blue shit in our systems! And now we feel great!" Cheryl chuckled "blue shit?" Erica was confused "We feel amazinggg!" Steve added on "I need you to tell me where you parked your car" "uh oh" Steve looked at the curly headed boy "the cars off the board" Steve said "what does that mean?" Robin leaned her back on the wall with her hands in her pockets "The Russians took the car keys" Steve put his hands in his pockets trying to find the keys, but there was nothing. 

"I guess we gotta walk!" Cheryl laughed with her hand over her stomach since it hurt from all the laughing she was doing. 

A few minutes later they made it outside "oo its cold" Cheryl shivered at the cold breeze "no it's not" Steve wobbly walked "It is!" Two guards opened the large gate in front of everyone "oh shit!" Dustin ran back to the building with Erica following him shortly behind "go go go!" Steve opened the two big doors and went inside them. "What is going on?!" Cheryl asked but no one answered her. 

"this is bad. Real bad" Robin's hands were fidgeting while she pushed Cheryl to wherever Dustin was walking to "movie theaters?!" Cheryl slurred her words when she saw the multiple movie posters "yeah! We're going to go ahead and watch some movies" Robin lied to Cheryl, "Wooo! Hear that Steve?" Steve nodded his head rapidly "I want popcorn!" Steve frowned like a child "we don't have time for that" Dustin dragged Steve to the  theater, but he grabbed a popcorn bag out from the trash. 

When Dustin opened the theaters door,  the karate kid was playing loudly in the scene where Daniel was painting the fences. Dustin luckily found two seats empty "sit down there" Robin let go of Cheryl's shoulder so she could sit down, which she did. 

"This movie is boring" Steve yawned with his hands inside of the popcorn bag "Then don't watch it" "I want to though" Dustin huffed "Then watch it!" He yelled, making a man in the back shush him "Whatever you do, don't go anywhere" Cheryl shook her head "okay dad" Steve chuckled at Cheryl. "I will be watching you" Robin looked at to two high teenagers before she left "I don't think shes watching us" Steve looked at the end of the row, only to see Dustin, Robin and Erica had their eyes glued to the screen.

"Ooh I'm thirsty" Steve licked his lips "Are you?" Steve asked Cheryl "I think I am" They both got up from their seats secretly and left the theater.