𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Cheryl and the rest sat on the chairs near the metal table while Dustin explained what he saw earlier when he was on the roof, looking at the Russians that had guns and boxes. "that keycard opens the door but unfortunately the Russian with the keycard also has a massive gun" Dustin spoke as he paced around "whatever is in the room, whatever is in those boxes, they really don't want anybody finding it" 

"but there's gotta be a way in" Robin shook her head "we need a keycard but where do we find one?" Cheryl questioned, she took off her white Ahoy hat and put it on the table "Well you know... I can just take him out" Steve suggested "really? You? Take out Russians? You can't be serious"  Cheryl laughed, but when she saw Steve's facial expression, he wasn't lying about him wanting to fight the evil Russians. "he's not joking" Robin said. 

"how would you do that?" Cheryl asked him, she scooted closer to where he was sitting at "I sneak up behind him, I knock him out and I take his keycard. It's easy" Cheryl turned her head to look at Robin, she didn't believe what Steve was saying either. "did you not hear the part about the massive gun?" Dustin asked him "yes, Dustin I did" 

"Well, please tell me this and be honest" Dustin crossed his arms on orange shirt "have you actually...ever won a fight?" Steve rolled his eyes "okay that was one time" "twice. Jonathan. Year prior" Dustin corrected Steve. The two started to argue per usual, about the most useless thing. 

Robin ran out of the backroom and got out the dollar bills that were in the tip jar "Where are you going?" Cheryl asked the short hair teen "to find a way into the room- a safe way. And in the mean time, you two sling ice cream" She motioned to Steve "I'll be back in a jiff" Robin turned back in front of her and ran away

Dustin had Steve's ice cream scoop and licked the remaining ice cream on it "come on man not my scooper" Steve took it away from the boy "Dustin, since you're here... you should sling ice cream with us" Cheryl suggested "what? No!" He shouted, the customers all looked over at them. "if you do, you might be able to get free ice cream" Cheryl lied, but she wanted an extra hand to help around while Robin was buying something "wait, really?" There was a spark in Dustin's eyes "mhm yeah" He looked up at Steve then back at Cheryl "where's the scoop?" Cheryl got a scooper off of the counter that was Robins "there you go. Now I need to refill the vanilla ice cream"

Cheryl went back into the backroom to get the big tub of vanilla, that was in a big cooler. "you really don't think I can knock out the Russians?" Steve followed Cheryl in the back "No offense Steve, but Dustin's right. You never won a fight" Cheryl opened the large cooler, where all the ice cream flavors laid in "I have won a fight.." Steve trailed off "oh yeah? When?" Cheryl turned to her back to see Steve "uh.." He put his index finger on his chin, thinking "mhm." 

Cheryl got out the heavy tub of ice cream, she grunted when she held it "little help?" Cheryl called out for Steve "yeah yeah" Steve walked over to the female and got the tub "jeez this is heavy" He struggled "Steve, you may have never won a single fight but I do love your confidence" Cheryl patted his shoulder and winked at him, she then went back to the front desk where Dustin was auguring with a child.