𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

"I don't understand, you seen this before?" Robin asked Steve when she was walking down the stairs "exactly" Steve answered her. Cheryl was still shocked by what the Russians plan was, to let out the weird creatures from the Upside Down. "All you need to know is that it's bad. Like the end of the human race bad" Dustin quickly spoke "and you know about this how?" Robin asked Dustin which made him turn around "because we've been through this already" Cheryl answered Robin "You too?!" Robin's attention was on Cheryl now.

"UH Steve" Erica spoke up "Where's your Russian friend?" Erica was looking at the ground, Cheryl followed where she was  looking, the guy who Steve knocked out wasn't in the room anymore, meaning he escaped "This is bad" Cheryl bit her lips from being nervous that they got caught, or were about to.

A loud alarm blared through the room "and we're dead" Cheryl threw her hands in the air, slightly giving up. Steve opened the door to see what was going on, but because he did that, all the Russians saw him and rushed to the door. "You are such an idiot!" Cheryl angrily yelled at the man "I'm not an idiot!" Steve yelled back at her "go go go" Steve looked at a door.

Everyone ran to where the doors were, eventually they ended up where the weird machine was putting a lazer in the portal "Holy shit!" Dustin started to scream "Shut up!" Cheryl tried to stop him from yelling any further, which didn't work. "Guards!" Erica shouted when a man wearing all green showed up from behind "this way!" They walked down the small stairs that led them to the bottom floor. 

Eventually, they finally found a room where they could stay. Cheryl and Steve were holding the door shut by leaning on it with their backs "oh shit were dead" Cheryl spoke to herself while the door shook violently from the guards "come on!" Dustin tried to call them both over "go just get out of here!" Steve yelled at the three who were about to escape "come on now!" "Just go Dustin!" Cheryl yelled at the boy, her forehead was full of sweat from her trying to hold the door shut.

"I won't forget you!" Dustin pointed at Cheryl and Steve "Go!" They both shouted at him, he left without saying another word. Right before Dustin and the rest left, the door flew open and made Cheryl fall on the ground. The Russians had their guns pointed straight to their faces while speaking in their language. Cheryl glanced over at the frighten Steve before the Russians knocked the two out.

TIME SKIP

Cheryl fluttered her eyes, she groaned when she woke up after getting knocked out. She was in a strange room that she had never seen before, a small room with gray walls and a large door in front of her. She tried to move her hands, but only realizing they were cuffed "shit" She quietly said. She tried her  hardest to escape from the cuffs, but it was no use as it didn't even budge. 

The door opened, two male Russians walking in, one of the man had a big hat, he was the one in charge. "let's just get straight to the point" The man had a thick Russian accent "who do you work for?" He stared at Cheryl, she kept her mouth shut. The Russian with the smaller hat went over to Cheryl and pushed her in the face "You bitch!" Cheryl cursed when she felt the stingy pain on her jaw. "so she talks!" 

The Russian went closer to her face "Who. Do. You. Work. For?" "Scoops ahoy" She answered truthfully, however the Russian didn't believe her. She got punched again, making a purple bruise form on her face "I already told you! I work at Scoops Ahoy! The ice cream place! Look at my stupid uniform!" Cheryl shouted from anger and fear, she just wanted to get this over with. "How did you find out about us?"  

"We heard your stupid code that you launched and the rest goes on" The one with the big hat twitched his head , motioning the other guard to punch her again, which he did but this time on her nose, causing it to bleed a lot. 

"Take her in the room" The guard nodded his head at the order "what room?!" Cheryl asked when the guard grabbed her by her arm, dragging her away from the small room "let go of me!" She tried to kick the guards leg, but it didn't work.

The guard threw her on the cold floor of the other room, Steve was laying on the ground and didn't move "Steve?" Cheryl looked over at the unconscious Steve "wake up" she shook his body with her cuffed hands, but he didn't do anything other than shake. 

The Russian boss came in the room with his arm behind his back "You bastard" Cheryl looked into the evil man's eye, he laughed in return. He looked at the three other guards that were in the room and spoke in Russian, one guard grabbed Cheryl while the other got Steve. "get off of me!" Cheryl tried to escape, but couldn't,  the Russian guy was strong.

The guards put Cheryl and Steve on two seats then strapped them to it so they couldn't escape "What did you do to Steve?" Cheryl asked full of worry of her co-worker "If you killed him I will find a way out and burn this place down" She threatened, but no one in the room took her serious  "I think your friend needs a doctor" The thick accent said "I think you need the police"  He laughed loudly "Don't worry. We have the very best doctor" The boss bent closer to Cheryl, she clenched her jaw before she headbutted him. 

He jerked away after the impact, he blinked a few times before he slapped her harshly, making her ears ring loudly. "we'll be back with the doctor" Cheryl could barely hear his voice from the loud ringing, she looked down on the ground with her eyes shut, this is where she dies in a Russian room.