𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"Honestly I don't really feel anything" Steve spoke up. All of the Russians were out of the room after injecting some sort of drug into their system "I don't either" Cheryl didn't feel her burning nose anymore, her ears stopped ringing and she no longer had a headache. "I feel good" Steve admitted, he laughed and Cheryl chuckled "I feel amazing!" They both laughed in sync "They messed up the drug" Steve laughed "I think they did! Morons!" She giggled, the drug really kicked into their systems from the way they were acting.

The door opened widely as the familiar guards walked in. The doctor went over to a table and started to get out sharp objects "what is he doing?" Cheryl asked from being confused about the situation "Oh, don't mind those." The man spoke "Let's try this again. Who do you work for?" He asked Steve "Scoops." Steve answered with a laugh "scoops ahoy" He repeated 

"how did you find us?" He asked yet another question "totally by accident" The doctor had a shinny scissor- like object in his hand and shuffled over to Steve, he got one of Steve's fingers... he was going to cut it off.

"Wait no wait!-" Steve tried to get away from the doctor "Like I said before we heard a code!" Cheryl yelled, the doctor stopped what he was doing. "What code?" The other guy strolled to Cheryl with his hands behind his back "silver cat feeds when something" Cheryl couldn't remember what the code said since she was high on drugs. Cheryl laughed loudly "me and my friends figured out that code not in a week but a day!" She chuckled "Such a moron!" 

"does anyone know you're here?" he questioned, Cheryl nodded her head quickly "yup!" She laughed "who knows you're here?!" He yelled from anger "uh Dustin" Steve answered the Russian  "yeah Dustin Henderson" Steve blurted out "Steve! Shut up!" Cheryl tried her hardest to stop Steve from getting Dustin into extreme danger.

"Dustin Henderson" The spy smiled now that he knew who the curly headed boy was "is this your small curly head friend?" He went back in front of Steve "uh curly hair, great hair." "where is he?" "Oh long gone, you big asshole. And hes probably  calling Hopper and Hoppers calling the US cavalry , they're gonna come in here commando style, guns blazing and kick your sorry asses back to Russia. You're gonna be two pieces of toast." Steve laughed with his head down

"is that so?" Steve answered "yeah!"With a big smile on his face "yeah! You guys are gonna be toast!" Cheryl repeated what Steve previously said.  Both of the teens laughed out loud before an alarm went off, the Russians went out of the room but the Doctor stayed inside. 

The door went open, Dustin, Erica and Robin came inside of the room. Dustin had an electric stick and hit the Doctor with it, knocking him to the ground. "holy shit!" Cheryl was surprised at Dustin's nice attack move, she never would've expected it. 

"get ready to run" Dustin said before he untied Steve from the chair, Robin was in front of Cheryl "woah- your face" Robin stared at her bloody face while she untied Cheryl "Don't I look nice?' Cheryl had a toothy smile "uh huh- totally." Robin finally got Cheryl loose "okay we need to go, NOW!"