𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Cheryl shot up from her bed, she was breathing heavily with small specs of sweat on her forehead... she had another nightmare.  The nightmare was her in her house alone, everything was quiet besides her rapid breathing, while she walked through the house a tall man that had no nose and vines around him hovered over her, just about he was going to do damage, she woke up from the spooky dream.

Recently things have been weird for her, she started to have randomly headaches, nose bleeds and nightmares to haunt her, maybe it was because of the mall attack. She got up from her white bed and looked at the clock on her desk, she wasn't late for school but had very little time to get dressed.

She hurried over to her closet and got out a pink and white striped shirt and light blue jeans, white socks and vans. She went to the bathroom, brushed her teeth and hair and put her new clothes on. She yawned as she walked out of the bathroom and accidentally bumped into Penny "Watch it!" Penny was now 15, meaning she had an attitude.  Cheryl sighed at the teenage girl, she remembered when she was 15.. fighting the upside down and nearly dying from a creature with no face. 

"make sure you have your cheer outfit in your bag" Her mother reminded "Don't worry, I have it" She hugged her parents before she went outside, waiting for Steve. Since Steve didn't go to school anymore, he had to drive Cheryl, Penny and Robin to the school "where is your boyfriend at?" Penny tapped her foot on the concrete "Probably picking up Robin, why are you in such a hurry?" Cheryl looked down at her sisters bouncing foot "me and Matthew wanted to go over studies to get ready for the exam"  Penny answered. Matthew is her boyfriend, they met at the hellsfire club, a club full with nerds who played D&D, too bad Will isn't around for that.

Matthew was a good yet nerdy kid, he has fluffy brown hair, brown eyes and always wore dark colors, another fun fact is that he likes to play baseball on the weekend. "so, you're in a rush for that?" Cheryl thought that was a bad reason since she and Matthew can study any other time "At least I want my grades up." 

A loud car honk was heard in front of the two girls, Steve stopped his car and got out from the front seat "ahoy ladies" He waved to them both, Penny let out a sigh and rolled her eyes as she walked up to the car. Cheryl went to Steve and hugged him, silently thanking him for picking them up "Better hurry or you'll be late" Steve said when he looked down at his watch on his wrist, he bought it after he got his first paycheck. "I agree." Cheryl sat on the passenger side while Penny and Robin sat in the back. 

Robin had a small mirror in her hand, shes putting some mascara on her bottom lashes "So Robin- I've never seen you use makeup before." Cheryl spoke up and turned the radio down with her finger "I woke up looking like a total corpse and we have that stupid pep ralley, not only that but I slept late!" She yelled while she put the black makeup on her upper lashes "why did you sleep late?" Cheryl decided to ask her "Maybe because she had homework" Penny suggested while she looked out of the window "Well no- I was helping Clair with her trumpet" Cheryl glanced over at Steve, he did the same with a smirk on his face.

"Clair? Clair Bender?" Steve questioned "yeah.. so? She was failing" Robin said as if it wasn't a big deal "wait- what happened with Vickie? Don't you have a massive fat crush on her?" Penny turned her head to look at Robin, who was putting lip gloss on her pink lips "Well, yeah but.. me and Clair are just friends" She spoke fast "hmm.. sure." Steve hummed, not believing her. "Plus Clair is with Eddie, right?" Robin closed her small mirror that was in her hands and put it in her bag "What? No!" Penny shook her head "Clair hangs out with him for drugs and shes plays bass in his band. Nothing going on between those two, trust me" Penny informed "well, Robin you have a chance with her" Cheryl played with the beads that were on her bracelet "Okay stop talking about my love life, why not Pennys?" 

"why mine?" Penny questioned, she put her book back down on her lap that she was reading "because you and Matthew got together 3 months ago?" Robin shrugged her shoulders "sorry, but we arrived at school." Steve parked his car and unlocked the doors "get out!" Steve  yelled, everyone in the car got out besides Cheryl "Are you going to pick us up?" Cheryl questioned the man "of course I will" he smiled, Cheryl kissed his cheek before leaving the car "see you soon!" She yelled at Steve.

Cheryl walked passed the yellow school bus but stopped when the guidance counselor called her over "yeah?" Cheryl looked at the curly headed woman "I'll see you later, correct?" Cheryl nodded her head "alright, just making sure. Go to the gym" She shook her head and went to the gym, where the doors were opened wide. Cheryl started to see the guidance counselor when she started to have the weird dream that happened frequently, Counselor Kelley was a great help but didn't fix anything, of course. 

A/N

:)