𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

5 MONTHS LATER

Cheryl spun in a circle while looking at her long mirror, she had a pink dress on that stopped at her knees, black heels on and a beautiful necklace on. She told her parents about the boy she was seeing, Steve Harrington. At first, her parents were mad about it until Penny convinced them to meet him, so they agreed. Both of her parents invited Steve over to dinner, he agreed.

"Hurry up Cheryl! I'm starving!" Penny knocked on her door while yelling "I'm done jeez" Cheryl opened the door up with force, nearly making Penny fall down "So violent" Penny rolled her eyes. "and you're annoying" Cheryl shut her door close and went down to the dinning room, the white cloth laid underneath the white glass plates and glass cup full with clear water. 

"and you're ugly" Penny spat back at her with her tongue sticking out "you're childish" Cheryl pushed Penny "Stop it!" Penny crossed her arms over her overalls. "there you two are" Her mother was putting the forks and spoons down on the napkins near the glass cups. 

A loud door bell rang throughout the house "that's him!" Cheryl ran to the brown door, she twisted the door knob and opened it, there stood Steve. He didn't wear anything fancy, but he dressed better than he usually does. He wore a white button up shirt with black dress pants,  his hair had more hairspray than it ever had before. "Wow" He was shocked at how good Cheryl looked in the dress "close your mouth or flies will lay eggs in it" Steve closed his mouth "wait what?" He asked her "they lay eggs in your mouth?" He asked her "no dummy. Come on" Cheryl grabbed his hand and led him inside her house.

"Got enough cologne on?" Penny plugged her nose from Steve's strong scent "What? I want to smell good, is that a problem?" Steve looked at the shorter girl "Yes, because it stinks!" Penny kept her nose plugged while she walked to the table "There's the mysterious boy" Cheryl's father went closer to Steve "hey sir" Steve smiled "wait I've seen you before" Her Father's eye squinted "y- you uh have?" Steve confusingly asked. The father snapped his finger once he realized "I know your dad!" "oh!" Steve laughed "Dinner's ready" Her mother announced "let's eat, shall we?" 

Cheryl sat on the wooden chair near Steve and Penny. It was an awkward silence before her mother started to talk "so where did you two meet?"   The grey haired woman looked up from her pasta "Uh school" Steve answered after he drank the glass of water "He used to bully her" Penny randomly said "what?" The older women had an eyebrow raised, Cheryl kicked Penny's ankle underneath the table "ow!"

"well uh, yeah it's true but I've changed!" He wiped his face with the napkin since he had sauce on it "we figured things out" Cheryl bit the meatball that her fork stabbed "that's good" Father chewed a piece of his large slice of garlic bread "did you know Steve is a good babysitter?" Cheryl brought up "Oh really?" Her mother asked "tell her about it" Cheryl softly elbowed Steve "oh right" He swallowed his food "I babysit Penny and her friends" Both of her parents smiled "so you're good with kids?" Steve nodded  "I guess so" Penny cleared her throat "lies" she mumbled, "shut up Penny" Cheryl whispered in a threatening way.

"what do you do for a living, Steve?" The mother asked as she put more cheese on her pasta "I work at a video store" Her mom hummed in response "is that a good thing?" Steve asked the blonde "I don't know" She answered in a quiet tone. 

While the dinner was a success, it was getting late. It seems like Cheryl's parents liked Steve's company "we both approve of you" Her mother and father told Steve "I think you're hilarious" The father laughed "oh thank you Mr Blake" Steve rubbed the back of his neck "You should head home" The mother suggested when she looked at the clock that was hanging on the wall "I should. It was great meeting you guys" Steve said before he walked out the door, Cheryl followed.

"I'm happy that went well" Cheryl moved her hair behind her pierced ears "I thought your parents would be evil" Steve chuckled "really?" She asked, a smile on her pink lips "Yeah" He cleared his throat "Uh- Can I ask you something?" He sounded rather nervous "sure" Steve sighed "So we've been talking for quite some time and I was wondering..." He trailed off "if you... wanted to be my girlfriend?" Cheryl kept quiet, she didn't believe Steve asked her that question, she's been waiting for him to say that for years "I mean if you don't want to it's okay" Cheryl smiled widly, she put her hand on his jaw and kissed him softly, smiling into the kiss "of course I do" Her hands dropped down from his jaw to his chest. He laughed before leaning in a kiss again "see you tomorrow?" "of course"

A/N

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH