𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"you did great out there" Robin told Cheryl when they walked to their classes "seriously. You looked so hot" Clair pretend to wave a fan in her face "Thank you all" Cheryl tied her hair in a ponytail "Is Steve was here, he would've drooled" Robin spoke, Clair let out a laugh "That's gross." Cheryl rolled her light  eyes "Robin is right though, hell I nearly did" Clair joked. While walking pass the halls, the counselor was waiting outside of her door, waiting for Cheryl "hey, I'll catch up with you two soon, alright?" Cheryl told both of her friends before walking inside the small room.

"Hello Cheryl, how are you today?" Kelley questioned Cheryl when she sat down on the chair In front of the desk "Doing just fine" Cheryl answered truthfully "You did great out in the gym" Kelley complimented the teen "Thanks" She smiled. "Well, you have good grades. D in math. You usually have a B" Cheryl nodded her head "It's been getting harder" Cheryl sat up more straightly, her hands on her bouncing thighs. Counselor Kelley flipped her papers that were on the desk "Did you have any nightmares last night?" Cheryl sighed "Yeah" Her voice was quiet, she recalled the memories of the horrifying nightmare. "If you don't mind, what did you see?"

She cleared her throat, her legs bouncing and her hands shook "Okay well uh-" She begin to talk "It was dark, outside and in my house. I was confused so I walked around the place, everything was... different..." She trailed off "go on" Kelley spoke "There were these weird vines crawling up my walls and couches...." She gulped "I remember seeing this tall guy- or thing... it looked like a human but with vines all around it's body and a missing nose? He was scary, his voice was deep and didn't sound like a human." She finished telling Kelley about her nightmare "So, you saw a creature of some sort?" Cheryl nodded her head slowly "Maybe its a metaphor" Cheryl looked up with a confuse expression

"You know what a metaphor is, correct?" Cheryl answered "Of course" "Well maybe the monster you saw could be one" She scrunched her eyebrows "how?" Cheryl asked "Maybe it's telling you something bad will come around or perhaps you're still afraid of something and your not letting it go." Cheryl licked her pink lips while she was thinking "is there something you're afraid of?" Cheryl was afraid of many things, so many things she couldn't count on one hand, but there was one thing that she was afraid of the most "losing my love ones" She answered. Kelley opened her mouth to respond to Cheryl, but unfortunately her timer went off "Well- Look's like our time is up. We'll talk about this... same time next week, right?" Cheryl nodded her head "yeah" She got up from the chair "If you need anything, I'm right here." Kelley informed Cheryl "Got it" 

She walked out of the door, only to see Max walking in the same room, Cheryl was deeply worried about Max's well being, after Billy's death, she hasn't been the same, she was more quiet and didn't hang out with her friends anymore.

Cheryl walked into her Math class, everyone looking in her direction "Take a seat" Her old math teacher pointed to her desk, near Clair. "How'd it go" Clair whispered to her friend with her yellow pencil in her hand "Fine" Cheryl took out her pencil and an pink eraser, her math book was on the corner of the desk "can I cheat on your paper?" Cheryl turned her head to look at the bleach blonde teen "If you do, you'll get a F"

A/n
SORRY FOR THE NOT UPDATING