02 : New Start

New things are fun for me
A new adventure
That's how I see it

«««««««««««_______________««««««««««

Her leg bounces looking left and right in the cell. Yep, she's been detained. Turns out she's pretty popular for involving in major street riots or fights.

Having ran her whole life from the cops and now caught, she decides to see what they'll do to her. Though she knows if they try to take her back to that hellhole of an orphanage, she's going to have to escape.

Which is very easy. But she loves new things. Now is time to try out something new.

A lady cop comes and opens the cell. Isabella raises her eyebrows, "follow me" the cop says shortly. Isabella comes out getting her hands on the cuffs again.

She's taken to a dimly lit room which was quite cold. She sat on the seat provided. In front of her was a man in his early 40s. He looked at her trying to analyze her. She in return stared at him emotionless.

'John' his tag read.

"What's your name kid?" he begins, "Why do you think I'll tell you?" she asks relaxing on the seat and giving the social worker a glare. He is taken aback by her  glare which for some reason sends shivers down his spine.

"I asked a question and I require an answer not a question" he said scanning her expression which remains cold.

"What will you do with my name?" she asks still relaxed, "I need to- nevermind I think we'll skip that question for now" he says sighing.

"Seeing that you're a minor in the bad circle, the authority will let you go but it's either you're going to an orphanage-" he pauses and looks at her trying to see if he gets any reaction.

Nothing.

"Or... We find your family" he completes. Now that makes the young girl scoff.

Family?

She doesn't have one. They might as well be considered dead to her. Back at the orphanage, she was told, her so called excuse of parents left her on the streets.

She hated the word family. It always made her angry. And right now she was angry.

She let it slide knowing she didn't have any. She nods and the man nods.
They might as well try their luck and see if there's any of this so called 'family' they say.

¦¦¦¦

If there's one thing that Isabella hates it's surprises. She hates not knowing what is to come and right now she didn't expect to have a freaking family.

John says he's contacted them to get them here. Isabella sits back, her mind running with lots of thoughts.

She's got a family. One that she never believed existed. This sudden news makes her want to throw up.

The thought of having an actual family isn't really her dream but more of a nightmare.

She doesn't want to meet her family. They abandoned her so why would she want them to take her in. She didn't want to go to the orphanage at the same time she didn't want her "family".