15 : Meeting The Giovanni Family

Seeing them
Reminded me how much
My life has been missing out on family love

«««««««««««____________»»»»»»»»»»»

ISABELLA'S POV

I sat in the middle of the living room as my brothers were all surrounding me. As I had predicted I am in for an earful.

Xander had ripped Kingston's hand off mine and dragged me to the car. And brought me home. Oh not before taking my things though.

That's how we're here.

"Do you remember rule no. 5?" Valentino asked staring at me coldly. Wait up he doesn't ever have a soft gaze and plus we all (except Alessio) have got the coldie genes.

"No boyfriends, no-"

"And who is Kingston to you? Apparently from what I know that boy dislikes a girl's touch and to see him holding your hands. That's enough reason to think you're dating the enemy!" Xander yelled. Emilio flinched a bit.

I glared at Xander. "I am not his girlfriend and neither is he my friend. He's just an annoying pest that I was trying to get rid off. Believe me... I did not expect him to drag me out of class like that?!"

"Oh yeah how come on the bleachers that day you two seemed close?" Jordy asked with a stern look.

"You saw me?" I asked in confusion.

"It doesn't matter Ok. Sorellina... We don't want you anywhere near boys especially ones like Kingston or any of the Kingston." Alessio says in a calm tone quite softly though.

For some reason what I said next made me wanna be mute for life. "Why?"

"Because I say so Isabella. This will be the last time you have any encounter with that boy understood?" Valentino's dark aura darkened. It reminded me of the caretaker back in the orphanage.

I nodded. "Words Isabella", "I understand" I say coldly and get up running up the stairs.

I locked my room door and settle on the stupid soft bed. I felt tears threatening to fall from my eyes. It's been so long I felt this scared.

Seeing Valentino like that reminded me of the monstrous caretaker back at the orphanage. Those were the 9 horrible years of my life.

I stare at my shaky hands. This is it that bad feeling that she was lurking somewhere around. I need a smoke or something that can take me away from reality for a while. I hate this feeling.

I think I can remember they had a cellar somewhere in the basement. I got up feeling cold all over my body. It wasn't the first time I experienced this.

I hate being the weak girl of 7 years ago. I hate this feeling of wanting to stab myself. I need a drink.

I stumbled across the wrong room in the hallway. It looked like it was a baby's room. I look around taking in the dark purple aesthetic room.

Toys arranged in a huge shelf. Baby books and writing materials in one shelf. A huge bed in the middle with toys on it.

Pictures filled with a baby with brown hair and grey eyes like mine. I stared at the pictures in amazement. In one I was wrapped in a white shawl held by a woman. I'm thinking she's my mom because she has the same brown hair like me.