05 : Family

Family a blessing in disguise
When you find it
You won't want to let go

ISABELLA'S POV

I'm beginning to hate the idea of being in a family. The fuck I'm so going to leave once I'm 18.

The entire house is so quiet when they are all at school or work. But once they're back. I guess a bunch of monkeys can't match their chattering.

Boys are the worst species to live with. I will not have a boy child. I wonder how my parents survived with 7 boys under the same roof.

Gosh I am so done with boys. I prefer the streets. At least boys there will either be far from you or chasing you. They're a come and go thing. These guys are worse than the boys at the orphanage.

I bet-

"Uff" a huge hoodie was thrown at me. I get if off and glare at who had it. Jordan smirked.

Idiota.

"What's your problem?" I ask annoyed. He shrugs drawing closer to retrieve his hoodie. Oh no mister. It's gone forever.

I took off. "Hey!" I heard him running after me. I've been chased countless times brother. This is nothing.

I pick my pace and head to the one place I know I can find solace. My room. Lucky for me Alessio had it changed while I was away shopping yesterday.

It's totally my style now.

Thank you for the info bitch now get to your room or the idiot's gonna get you!

Tip needed.

I get to my room and lock it up. There was a bang on the door causing me to flinch a bit.

"Isabella Giovanni give it to me" Jordan snarled. I roll my eyes. If he thinks his words scare me well brother I've been in worse scenarios.

"Go away", I said admiring the hoodie. Wow he's a one direction fan, "Not unless I get my hoodie. That's my favorite hood" he says. I can swear I heard him pleading.

I'm so done with you -_-

"I'll consider" I say shortly. I hear a sigh from the other end. That was interesting.

I'm keeping this with me. Thanks Jordy.

Jordy really?

Yep. Their names are too long. So I gave them each a good nickname.

Like for Nicholas, grumpy dude or Nico. Alexander, grandpa. Alessio, Al or Sio.

Mhm you're really mentally unstable.

What?

¦¦¦¦

This is nice. No chit chat just quietness-

"Isabella" Valentino's cold voice called. I spoke too soon. I don't like this guy's aura. It's so dark and all screaming 'I'm a Mafia boss stay away'.