Chapter 20. Be Happy

This chapter takes place a couple hours after chapter 19.

---

Ruin's perspective:

Ruin and Solar had talked in the pillow fort for muitple hours, before exiting and deciding to take a walk around the pizzaplex.

Ruin hold Solar's hand tightly.

Ruin and Solar decide to head towards the Daycare, before seeing a passed out Moon face flat on the ground.

"... Ruin did you-?"

"No not this time."

"... We should help him up-"

"Yeah-"

This is very odd encounter!

Ruin and Solar pick up Moon, Ruin begrudgingly letting go of Solar's hand only after begging Solar to think of another way to pick up Moon.

Solar lifts Moon and Ruin grabs Moon by the legs for more support, and the two carry Moon over to the daycare, putting him to charge immediately.

"... Should we wait-?"

"... Hmm..."
Ruin grabs Solar's hand again.

"I don't know- What was Moon even doing- did he email you Solar?"

"Uhh-"
Solar starts to check through his emails, most of them complaining about the snack prices at the theater.

"Nope."

"... Should we wait then?"

"... I guess-"

Moon power's on, banging his head against the wall in shock.

"OW- HOW- oh hey Solar- and Ruin."

"Hey Moon- me and Ruin found you- powered off on the floor-"

"Oh yeah- I forgot to charge- Though-"
Moon groans and takes out the object from his pocket.

MOON'S JUST HOLDING ON TO THAT?! Well I guess I did the same thing for some time-

Wait- WHY IS IT SO- WHEN I HAD IT IT WAS ONLY LIKE- A FOURTH OF THAT SIZE.

"I think you two should hold on to this."
Moon hand's the object to Solar.

Solar takes it, looking at it then to Ruin, then to Moon.

"Uh- Why- Why are you giving us this-?"

"Well. It's kinda long but- in all, You two are happy together and stuff right?"

"Yes. Me and Solar are very happy."

Did Moon think we weren't happy?! Rude.

Solar nod's happily at Ruin's answer.

"Well. This thing needs to stay around happy people until it- disappears."

"... That's- weird-"

"Yeah- I don't know how much me and Ruin really want to hold onto this- can't you find someone else?"

"You too seem to have the least amount of things going on in your life's- so- in the end- you two are the best bet."

Ruin and Solar look at eachother, Solar puts the object into his pocket.

"O-Ok... We'll just get going then-"

Solar and Ruin walk out of the daycare, hand in hand.

"Where do you wanna go-?"