Chapter 21. Fluffy Sleep

This takes place after chapter 20.

---

Ruin's perspective:

Ruin hops on the table next to Solar, bending their legs at the knees in awkward ness.

"Solar- do you think Monty's gonna spread that photo-?!"

Please tell me they won't-

"... they probably will-"

Ruin holds their head in their hands, their cooling system fighting their overheating.

"... are you embarrassed of this Ruin-?"

"NO- I didn't think that anyone would walk in actually-!"

IM NOT EMBARRASSED- IT'S JUST AWKWARD NOW- WE WHERE ACTIVELY DOING STUFF-!

"... Well- It was going good before hand! We can keep going if you'd like-!"

I think I need a minute to process information-

"Give me a minute?"

Solar nod, and lays his head on Ruin's shoulder.

Awwh!

Ruin pulls Solar onto his lap, cuddling into him nicely.

"Ah- c-can we go back to the pillow fort before we break this table-?"

"Sure!"
Ruin sets Solar on the ground of the floor, Solar being a bit wobbly.

Ruin gets off the desk, putting their arm around Solar, helping him to the pillow fort.

"You're so cute Solar!"

Solar's starts to overheat more, Ruin feeling the warmth on their sensors.

Ruin gives Solar a kiss as they sit down inside the pillow fort, bringing Solar on top of their lap.

Solar's fans spin wildly, cuddling into Ruin's lap more and putting his head at their chest.

"You should get your cooling system fixed you know?"

"... I know- I just- like being here with you..."

The pizzaplex lights go off automatically, turning off the lights in parts and services as well.

Everything is dark and dim indide the pillow fort other then Ruin's glowing eyes shining in a pinkish red and medium blue.

Ruin stares up into Solar's eyes as Solar looks amazed at Ruin's glow.

"woah- your eye's glow-?"

"O-oh yeah! Sorry I kinda spaced out for a second... Y-Yeah my eyes kinda glow when it's dark- do you not like it-?"

"No- no- I like it! It's... Comforting... Very pretty..."

Ruin's starts to overheat a bit, their cooling system over powering it, though causing a quite buzzing sound to eachno across the parts and services.

"Are you-".

"Sorry- I'm not- I don't really like my eyes- it's weird-"

"I love your eyes Ruin."

Ruin looks slightly up at Solar, placing their hand on his shoulders, pulling him into a kiss.

Ruin slowly loosen their grip a bit, very flustered at the compliment that Solar gave them.

Someone does like my eyes...

Why did I think he wouldn't like them-

Why do I remember the feeling of... My eye's being teared out of my sockets...

I can't remember what happened...

"Ruin-?"

"S-Solar-!"

"Are you ok Ruin-? You seem down..."

"No I'm ok... Just memories..."
Ruin chuckles a bit.

"As long as you're here with me, I don't think I'll ever be sad."

"You're allowed to be sad Ruin."

"I know."

Solar cuddles back into Ruin.

"What did you mean by- that we could get 'parts'?"

"Oh um- Well- when I first came over and started to at least somewhat get along with everyone- Moon told me about this thing called- 'back firing', from the portal... So if we can find a- human version on us in some dimension- we'll have... You know-"

"Ah- um- yeah- that would work- um- I'll look into finding a dementsion like it-"

"You don't have to! I just kinda would like to know what it's like-"

"I also wanna know what it's like- I'll look for it in the morning ok Ruin?"

Ruin nods.

The two stare into eachother, both of them overheating as Solar powers off and falls slightly onto Ruin's chest.

Ruin wraps their arms around Solar, giving him a kiss on the forehead, before powering off themself.

Third person perspective:

As Ruin powers off, their glowing eyes dim and darken.

The two sleep comfortably surrounded by the nicely arranged blankets and pillows that Ruin had gathered for Solar.

The warmth of the blankets helping to in case the overheating animatronics, making almost a cove of warmth.

As the moon outside sets, the two don't realize when a familiar face appears within part's and services.

---

OooOOOOoOoo