Chapter 52 - 54

Chapter 52: Stop loving Fu Xishui, love me instead!

The boss walked up to him and patted his body. "Yes, your body is much stronger than the last time I saw you. It seems that you haven't failed in your exercise. How is your life in the company?" ?"

"Very good." Lu Qingyou said with an upright face: "Thank you boss for your concern!"

The boss suddenly hesitated when he looked at his face, his eyes became red and said: "If my son had not died, , he is the same age as you now. Alas, if my son is still alive, it would be great to be like you."

Lu Qingyou looked at the boss's suddenly red eyes, feeling a little at a loss.

Although he didn't know much about Boss Huo's son, he had heard a lot from people in the company.

Although the boss has no children now, he and his wife once had a son.

But not long after he was born, he was stolen by his enemies. When he found it again, he had been burned to death and was beyond recognition.

I heard that the boss’s wife also became insane after her son died. It's crazy now.

Seeing how sad the boss looked, he probably still missed his miserable son.

Lu Qingyou knew that the reason why the boss liked him so much was partly because of his age. If the boss's son had not died, he would be about the same age as the boss's son.

Lu Qingyou didn't know why when she saw her boss so sad, her heart ached a little. She tightened her jaw and wanted to comfort him, but she didn't know where to start with her words of comfort.

The boss was sad for a while and then immediately calmed down and said to him: "Are you okay this afternoon? If you are okay, come home with me. I want to invite you to have a meal and introduce someone to you. What do you think? ?"

Lu Qingyou opened her mouth and wanted to refuse, but the boss said very painfully the next second: "Oh, if my son is still here, he will definitely be as willing to go home with me for dinner as you are. I'm so pitiful. Ah."

Lu Qingyou: "..." He originally wanted to refuse, but after hearing what the boss said, he nodded immediately the next second. "Okay."

...

Lu Qingyou took the boss's car and followed him to his house in the afternoon.

The boss's home is in a large villa in the city center. The boss also invests in some businesses, so he has rich assets.

I heard that he is also the richest man in the area. His level of wealth is unimaginable.

This is all money earned in a legitimate industry. He has economic acumen, so he makes more and more money.

This was the first time Lu Qingyou came to the boss's house. When he first entered, a housekeeper came out and hurriedly walked up to the boss and said: "Boss, it's not good. My wife is sick again. Now she is breaking things." Here! My cousin is here, and she has been comforting the madam upstairs, but the madam has not listened." When

the boss heard this, his face suddenly changed, and he quickly walked up.

After I went up, I saw his wife smashing things randomly and shouting crazily: "Where is my son? Where is my son? I want my son! Let me go, I want to find my son, I The son misses his mother, and he must miss me! Don't catch me! Let me find my son."

"Yue Rong..." The boss's face was full of sorrow, and he stepped forward to hold her. As a result, when she saw his face, she pushed him away full of resentment, "Get out of here! It's all the enemies you made that made our son die! It's all you, not my son." Die, he must be somewhere now and I have to look for him. He is still so young, he must miss his mother!" The