Chapter 331 - 332(The Beginning of Song Mengfan's Story)

Chapter 331: Please wake up, I’m just playing with you (Song Mengfan’s extra chapter begins)

five years ago.

Song Mengfan's mother fainted at home. He fainted for an hour before he came back from the fields. I was shocked when I saw his mother fainted, and I quickly carried my mother to the town health center for a check-up.

The person was rescued, but it was okay without a check-up. When he was checked, he was completely shocked. His mother had diabetes.

He had never known that diabetes was a disease. He only knew that it was because his mother had it. He heard the doctor talk a lot before he understood it.

This type of diabetes will kill you if it is not treated, but if it is treated, it is not completely guaranteed and can only be treated with antibiotics.

The only medicine for this treatment is insulin, which can only be bought from abroad, so it is very expensive.

One month's consumption alone is already his year's salary. He is only 18 years old now. Because his family has no money, he went to work in a factory after graduating from high school.

He originally wanted to go to work with his brother, but his physical fitness was not as good as others. So I was dismissed and could only work in a factory. He now only earns about 30 yuan for a month's work, but his monthly consumption already costs several hundred yuan, which he cannot afford.

The doctor told him that the reason why his mother had this disease was because she consumed too much sugar, such as sugar water, and she had diabetes.

He remembered that the reason why his mother had this condition was because his family had been poor since he was a child. When he was three years old, his father went up to the mountain to catch tigers. After all, tigers could be caught in those days. Peel off the skin and make a tiger skin. The tiger skin can be sold for a lot of money. So everyone is desperate and goes up the mountain if they want to make a big fortune. This tiger skin, but because there is no gun, can only use a knife, and the tiger later eats him alive.

When he was found, only a skeleton was left. The meat eaten by the tiger was all gone, only the bones were left.

So his mother was left to raise him alone. The family was poor, and his mother had no education and could not find a good job. Plus, she was a woman, so it was difficult to find a job like this. She could only wash clothes for others and support him with this meager salary.

Because our family was poor when we were growing up, and we couldn't eat good food, the mother wanted her children to eat well, so whatever meat, vegetables and rice were available at home, they were given to Song Mengfan, and his mother, in order to satisfy him, added some sugar cubes. I switched to different kinds of sugar every day and made a cup of sugar water to satisfy my hunger. This energy supplement would naturally make me less hungry. Over time, over time, I consumed too much sugar, so I got diabetes.

He fell into deep self-blame. It was all because of him that his mother lived such a pitiful life and had such a disease at this age.

What was even more powerless was that he had no ability at all. Something happened to his mother and he didn't have any money to help him, so he left the doctor's office in a panic.

Because I was lost and depressed, I bumped into someone when I went out.

When he bumped into that person, he buried his head directly in his arms. Knowing that he bumped into someone, he looked up at him in fear. Without looking at him, he kept mumbling "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

He just glanced at him, saw that he didn't care, and left to avoid getting entangled.

This was the first time Ji Song saw Song Mengfan, and it was also the first time Song Mengfan met him.