Chapter 404 - 405

Chapter 404 Huo Zhiqing's Jealousy

Hope feel a little embarrassed by these words, "If the two of us hold hands, others will definitely see it, and others will definitely be suspicious if they see it. Don't hold hands in public, and secretly hold hands in private when no one is around."

When Lu Xiang heard this, he frowned very seriously and looked unwilling. He hoped to see him looking unwilling and said directly: "If you don't want to, There's nothing I can do about it. Anyway, if you don't want to, you can't do it in private."

Lu Xiang exploded when he heard this and immediately agreed: "No, no, no, don't, can't I promise you? I promise you, but What you said is that there is someone down there who can hold my hand and let me do whatever I want."

Hope nodded.

Now the two of them go to the dining hall together.

The two of them arrived at the dining hall one after another. Since they couldn't hold hands, they could only keep their distance, but they also entered one after another.

At this time, Lu Xiang gave full play to his charm as a boyfriend. He went to the window and took a plate and asked him, "Hope, what do you want to eat? I must eat well while wearing this, why don't I get some for you?" Let's take the meat buns, take the fried dough sticks and the scallion pancake, and this sesame dumpling is also delicious. This sesame dumpling is okay, and that one is also quite delicious. Just tell me what you want. Red bean pancake is also okay. Take them all, let's all take them."

Hope was shocked when he saw that he had filled the plate after a while, pulled his hand, and said to him: "Lu Xiang, please don't mess around, okay? I can't finish eating so much, just a little bit. You made so much that I can't finish it. If you can't finish it, it's a waste."

Lu Xiang was still pretending to him, "It's okay, it doesn't matter if you can't finish it, anyway. I must not let you go hungry. You can check all of these. How about I eat with you? The two of us will definitely finish eating together, using couple's chopsticks." Hope was shocked when she heard this and hurriedly

She took the plate in his hand over, for fear that it would be too embarrassing for him to eat with her next second.

After Lu Xiang paid his meal ticket, he took a plate and walked to him, found a seat with him, sat opposite him, and looked at him affectionately.

Hope still felt too embarrassed, really too embarrassed, especially when he looked at me so affectionately, this was very embarrassing...

Hope picked up a piece of bread, stuffed it into his mouth and followed him Said: "What are you doing? You just eat well. What are you looking at me for? Do you see something on my face?"

Lu Xiang said without hesitation: "I look at you because you look good. If you don't look good, Why would I look at you? Why are you so good-looking? It's like you've always been in my heart." He really wanted to vomit to death, so he rolled his eyes speechlessly, ignored him, and continued to eat. .

In Lu Xiang's situation, it's better not to agree to date him. After all, his situation would have gotten better when they didn't date him. After dating, he became so nervous. When he saw something on the corner of his mouth, he still... He specially took out a tissue from his pocket and wiped Hope's mouth, "There are crumbs in your mouth. I should have licked them away for you, but you said you don't want to fall in love openly, so I didn't. It's such a pity to do it."

Hope: "..."

Hope wiped the corner of his mouth carefully and wanted to kick him, "Are you serious?"

When several younger brothers came over, they saw how sweet the elder brother was. I felt relieved.