48-49

Chapter 48

After confirming that Yuan Ling was looking at him strangely, Ogai Mori was full of grievances and looked at Yuan Ling with resentful eyes through many obstacles, "Is Xiao Ling thinking about something strange?" Yuan Ling hurriedly replied

. God waved his hands hurriedly, "No! I just find it a bit unbelievable. But speaking of it, why did Dean Mori come here suddenly?"

Pushing Alice to Ogai Mori's side, Akiko pulled Gensuzu to sit on her seat. Okay, said: "It's time to eat now. Xiaoling has been busy all morning. The most important thing is to replenish her strength."

She was pressed on the desk and a plate of omelette rice was placed in front of her eyes.

Ranbu gave the spoon to Yuan Ling, then picked up the salmon Guigui and put it on her lap, "Okay, now Xiao Ling can enjoy lunch."

Xiaomi happened to be right next to the omelette rice, looking at Yuan Ling. Ling hadn't started enjoying her lunch yet, so her long tail swept her arm, signaling that she needed to replenish energy.

As for the unworthy student who was usurped by others, Xiaomi said that he was just a cat. The kitten knows nothing.

The crowd's rejection was quite obvious, as if they didn't want Gen Suzu to have more contact with Mori Ogai.

In everyone's opinion, Mori Ogai and those bastards of the Port Mafia are the same as each other.

Mori Ogai really couldn't refute this. Although he has left the Port Mafia and can no longer touch the affairs of the Port Mafia, after all, the identity of the former leader is there, and he does not quit just by saying he quits.

Everyone knows how wide a girl’s social circle is. But this is the territory of the Armed Detective Agency. Not to mention their members, even Salmon Guigui will not be happy for two-legged cats from other territories to wander around here.

So of course, Mori Ogai was ostracized by everyone.

The annoying guy should stay away from Xiaoling!

"That's too much. After all, I am also the dean of a welfare home. Is this how you treat the dean?" Mori Ogai pretended to cry, Holding Alice and complaining.

"Alice, look how pitiful I am!"

Alice said with disgust on her face, "Go away! It's because of Rintaro that Alice is not allowed to approach Xiaoling!"

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Isn't it someone else's fault?"

"It's Rintaro's fault!"

The interaction between the master and the supernatural being was seen by everyone, and no one paid attention to this self-directed and self-acted drama.

Only Gen Suzu had a deeper understanding of Mori Ogai's inner desire to become a loli after taking a bite of the omelette rice.

Dean Mori seems to really want to become a lolita who can act like a spoiled brat.

"Sir Mori, please first explain the purpose of coming here." Fukuzawa Yukichi interrupted this self-directed and self-acted scene.