97-98

Chapter 97

One rainy night five years ago, Shi'er saw the mother and daughter.

At that time, he had just completed the "spell competition" with Bing's members. Although he was no longer as embarrassed as before, he still saw blood, so he was not in a good mood.

Amidst the crowds of people, Shi'er first noticed the adult woman. She is very beautiful, and looks pale and slender. She is a beauty that perfectly fits the aesthetics of men from the Zen Academy. It's just that Shi'er felt that this woman was not as obedient as she seemed on the surface. It could be seen from the fact that she never lowered her head when facing a group of people, that this woman was rebellious rather than docile.

Perhaps under the influence of this woman, Shir was a little interested in her daughter. So he turned his attention to the little girl standing behind the woman.

As expected, the little girl fully embodies the rebellious nature of women. Compared with her mother's restraint, she is like a little sun that does not hide its light. A straight back, a high head, and eyes that seemed to be burning with blazing fire.

With his relatively good hearing, Shi'er knew the identities of the mother and daughter.

A woman who was cursed because she betrayed her family, and a daughter who survived by being restrained.

These are the exact words of that group of rubbish, and I instinctively dislike those adjectives.

In his heart, he had his own judgment about the mother and daughter: the woman who escaped from the garbage family and was always proud, and the daughter who survived with her tenacious vitality.

Facts have proved that Shir's judgment was not wrong. The mother and daughter did not show timidity after being forcibly separated, nor did they show the humility that the women of the Chanyuan family should have.

The mother fell into a deep sleep due to the curse, and the daughter inherited her mother's will and was full of rebellion.

More than once, he saw her beating those superior boys until their noses were bruised and bruised. Especially the legitimate son was pushed to the ground and beaten, unable to fight back.

Even if she had to face the punishment of not being allowed to eat and being kept in a claustrophobic room afterwards, it would not make her feel timid at all. Even though the curse spirit bit her leg until it was bloody, she didn't shed a single tear.

Shi'er found it interesting, but after the light emotion, it just didn't matter.

One is a fertility tool destined to be bound and bound to give birth to an heir with unlimited spells for the Gojo family, and the other is a waste without any magical power and dignity. There is essentially no difference between the two, and no amount of struggle is in vain.

But things always happen unexpectedly. One night, the two got into a fight in the kitchen over a rice ball.

It’s the same old stuff. The little girl was once again banned from eating because she beat her legitimate son, and he was teased by Bing's members so much that he lost his dinner.

Both of them were like reincarnations of starving ghosts, fighting for the rice balls.

Of course, the outcome was Shi'er's victory, but the little girl's bruised nose and face couldn't hide her eyes like light bulbs. Shi'er mercifully cut the rice ball in two for some reason, and the two of them squatted in the corner and shared the rice balls. It's over.