101-102

Chapter 101

Inexplicably, he became friends with a magical girl whom he knew well. Glass reluctantly lowered the consultation fee of 30,000 yen per session to 15,000 yen per session.

Yuan Ling said it was completely acceptable.

However, there were very few cases today, so there was a question mark as to whether Glass could receive the next treatment.

After recovering enough magic power, Yuan Suzu sat on the magic wand, said goodbye to Glass and flew away.

Back at Gojo's house, the sky was filled with white belly.

Stepping under the light of morning glow, Genre Suzu finally remembered that she was held by Gojo Satoru before she left.

"I should have rested long ago. If I have time, I can go find him tomorrow." Yuan Ling thought and couldn't help but yawn.

She didn't get much rest either. She didn't sleep much in the first half of the night and was outside the entire second half of the night.

But Yuan Ling had other things on her mind.

There were three curse spirits in the hospital, but the upper management sent only one person to exorcise the curse spirits, and he was a second-level spellcaster who was obviously lacking in strength.

Recalling the vivid appearance of the conjurer, all the sounds have been lost in the mouth of the curse spirit.

"It's really strange. Even if the information is wrong, it won't be wrong to this extent. Moreover, why are the conjurers sent here at this time..." Yuan Ling frowned and walked to her room.

"Ring."

Gojo Satoru's voice made her stop.

Yuan Ling looked sideways and found that the boy was still wearing the clothes from last night.

"Five... Wu!" Yuan Ling's call stalled for a moment, and finally found the correct title.

However, the young man seemed to be stunned, staring at Yuan Ling without blinking, as if he had not recovered from Yuan Ling's direct name just now.

After a long time, he said: "Shout again."

Gen Suzu didn't know why, but still did it, "Satoru."

Gojo Satoru's face was clearly in disbelief this time, and his beautiful blue eyes were shining slightly. .

Yuan Ling had the illusion that she was suddenly being stared at by a cat.

However, this idea was a bit bold. Gensuzu quickly shook the thoughts away from his mind, and then smiled, "Satoru, it's still very early, why don't you take a little rest?"

Gojo Satoru shook his head and came over to hold Gensuzu. He walked to his room with his hand, "I haven't slept yet, I'm waiting for you to come back."

"Waiting for me?" Yuan Ling poked a few question marks on his head, "What are you waiting for me to do?"

"Playing games."