85-86

Chapter 85

Today’s morning was particularly quiet. Yuan Ling stood under the tree and could no longer see the chirping birds.

In the past, the bright sunshine in the early morning was blocked by thick clouds, making the entire sky extremely dark, and there was no light on the ground.

It's going to rain.

After Dr. Uemura fried today's medicine, he handed the bowl to Shinyazuki.

Shin Miyue didn't drink it immediately, but just brought it to the tip of her nose and smelled it gently.

The bitter smell of medicine filled the air, making him subconsciously feel disgusted.

Genryu returned to Shinya and saw that he didn't drink the medicine or speak. He just took out the golden and red rope to make a knot.

The ropes of two bright colors shuttled through the white fingertips, and the thin crackling sound was very obvious in the quiet environment.

Shin Miyue finally frowned and drank the medicine. The long-term bitterness did not make him accustomed to it, but instead he became even more disgusted with the taste, which even made his stomach churn and cold sweat break out on his forehead.

Dr. Uemura took the empty bowl, his smile still so friendly.

"It's useless if you drink it like this." Shin Miyue said.

Gensuzu had already made the knot, took out the rope, and put the knot on Shin Miyuki's wrist.

There was always an ominous premonition lingering in her heart, which became more and more intense as time went by.

Therefore, the knot this time is not to protect Shinya, but to protect others.

Her body was getting more and more exhausted under the increasing pressure of time and space. Genryu was not sure whether she could save the first person who died in the hands of the evil spirit immediately, so she could only take precautions from Shin Miyue.

After taking the medicine, Dr. Uemura packed up the medicinal materials and tools and said one thing.

"I am about to leave to find some very important medicinal materials." Dr. Uemura said.

Yuan Ling raised her eyes and realized clearly that the medicinal ingredient Dr. Uemura mentioned was the blue Higan flower.

But Yuan Ling didn't hold out hope. Ghost Dance Tsuji Mumei searched for thousands of years but still couldn't find it. , and I don’t know the growing conditions of this kind of plant, let alone its specific appearance. It’s easier said than done to find it.

"How long will it take?" Shin Miyue asked coldly.

Doctor Uemura looked confused, "I'm not sure about this. After all, this kind of plant is too difficult to find. Even my teacher has never seen it." "

Should we look for medicinal materials that we haven't seen before?" Shinyazuki said. He sneered, with a cold look in his eyes.

He said nothing more, and Gensuzu left the room with Dr. Uemura.

"When does Dr. Uemura plan to leave?" Yuan Ling asked.