56-57: Happy Witches

Chapter 56

Yuan Ling returned to her own world.

He was holding a game console handle in his hand, and the words "game over" appeared on the TV screen.

After a brief reaction of two seconds, Yuan Ling closed the game, then walked to the window and opened the curtains.

Golden sunlight shines through the window, illuminating the entire room.

"The weather is nice today." She stretched.

Suddenly, she became confused, "Huh? What just happened? When did my game end?"

After standing there thinking for a few seconds, Yuan Ling was immediately forgotten.

"No matter!"

With brisk steps, Yuan Ling returned to the room and dialed the familiar numbers.

After a burst of cheerful mechanical music, it is a reminder that the other party is not in the service area.

Yuan Ling hung up the phone and said, "It seems I don't have time today. Forget it, I'll go out and find something to eat by myself."

Taking out her small wallet, Yuan Ling changed her clothes and left home.

There happens to be a private high school near Yuan Suzu's home. It is also lunch break time, and some students will leave the school gate to eat somewhere other than the school.

Yuan Ling ordered a glass of juice and a sandwich.

Some students walked in one after another from the inside of the restaurant, and several of them sat behind Yuan Ling.

"Speaking of which, the school's centenary celebration is about to begin."

"Oh, I'm really looking forward to it. I wonder how the school will celebrate this time?"

"I remember it should be jointly held with two other schools."

"Three schools together. "I always feel that it will be a very important celebration."

It turns out that the centenary celebration of this school is about to begin.

But this is not what Yuan Ling cares about.

She stuffed the sandwich into her mouth, but heard someone calling her name behind her.

"Hey, is that Xiaoling?"

Yuanling looked back and saw that it was the student who had just discussed the school celebration.

I don't know her at all, but why do you know her name?

"Do you know me?" she asked.

The students laughed.

One of them laughed and said, "It's not like we know each other. It's just that Xiaoling is very famous in this area, so we couldn't help but strike up a conversation." "

Yes, everyone really wants to be friends with Xiaoling. It's just that Xiaoling usually I always like to stay at home, so no one has a chance to get to know you."