107-108

Chapter 107

This guy said something incredible.

Xia Youjie stood up from his chair and came face to face with the white-haired boy.

Such behavior was a silent howl, and a fuse seemed to suddenly appear between the two.

But now, the head of this fuse is waiting under the match, and it may be ignited at any time.

Seeing that the situation was not right, the family leader thought that these two people were indeed scum, and their true colors were revealed so quickly.

Lifting his legs and leaving the classroom, Ieiri Glass chose to go back to the dormitory and stay by himself. As for what would happen to the two classmates later, she didn't really care.

The atmosphere in the classroom did not relax slightly because of Glass's departure. Instead, it became even more solidified, with an overly dangerous viscous colloid spreading.

Xia Youjie still maintained a polite smile, as if unaware of Gojo Satoru's emotions, and continued: "Love? Sorry, I take it for granted."

"I am not a child born into a rich family, so I take it for granted. The marriage contract between people is based on the emotions of two people."

"As for the love you mentioned, I don't deny it. Let me just assume it for you."

The smile of the black-haired boy was clearly polite. But what was clearly revealed in his eyes was bitter ridicule and disdain, "Do you dare to say that before your love, your marriage contract didn't exist?"

Even if he didn't understand the complicated marriage relationships between those big families, Xia Youjie still couldn't understand it. It can be guessed from Gojo Satoru's extreme reaction that the original essence of his marriage contract with the girl was just "interest".

As for "love"? Even if such a thing really exists, how much reality is there? Could it be the childish fantasy of this young master to comfort himself?

Seeing that the white-haired boy's expression became colder, Xia Youjie pretended to be surprised and widened his eyes slightly, "Oh? Are you angry?"

"It seems that I was right."

His body got ready for war, and he cursed The power is gathered in the hands.

Xia Youjie said his last guess in a strangely gentle tone, "And you keep talking about love. Are you sure that Xiaoling also has the same love for you?" "

Click!"

The match lit the fuse. , gunpowder smoke immediately penetrated into the nasal cavity, and the sticky gelatin in the air also reached its stickiest state at this moment!

All Gojo Satoru's anger was ignited, his eyes were fixed on Xia Youjie, and in his rage, he even pulled Come with a bright smile.

He took a step forward, opened his mouth and laughed, "Hahaha! It seems that we have to talk about it in other ways .

"

, the mana wave caused by it lifted up many obstacles and destroyed the desks and chairs in the entire classroom in the blink of an eye.