ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 4

Lunch arrived, and Yara went to open her snacks and started eating them.

'Hmm, this is a good one,' Yara said to herself.

It was wasabi-flavored. Well, Yara has been trying the food Jay likes, and it isn't that bad as she thought it would be.

Unknown to her, Jay smelled the food and sneaked a peek behind where the pale girl was eating the food he also likes.

'Never thought I'd see people who have the same taste as mine,' Jay thought.

He resumed what he was doing and opened a wasabi-flavored lollipop and popped it inside his mouth to savor the taste.

Timeskip, class is over.

Yara gathered her stuff and went outside first, grabbing her bike and starting walking with the students. She saw Dom pat Jay's shoulder and asked him to let him ride his bike just once to which Jay ignored.

"You cheapskate bastard. I hope you get a flat tire!" Dom screamed while giving Jay a middle finger, to which Yara laughed. Dom heard it and turned her way.

Dom saw her bike, and his eyes started shining like stars.

"Uwahhhh!! That is a sick bike!! Can I ride it once??! Pleasee!" Dom zoomed to where Yara stood and pleaded to her, to which Yara deadpanned.

Yara signaled him 'no' as she rode her bike and set off, leaving Dom dumbfounded.

"Why are y'all cruel!" Dom screamed to no one but his mood suddenly went up when he heard Yuna and Mia walking his way and decided to pester them instead.

Yara followed Jay silently with a good distance as she saw Jay stopped and saw he got flat tires.

'Wow, Dom's wishes come true~' she said to herself.

She watched as Jay was suddenly approached by TJ's group and kicked Jay's bike. Jay returned the favor and punched TJ in the face.

"Ah shit, it's starting..." she said to herself as she leaned on the bike while watching them beat Jay up.

"Should I help him..." Yara said to herself.

She saw Dom come into view, and she grinned.

The scene unfolds where Dom scared them off without fighting them much to Dom's disappointment.

Minu also arrived when he saw what happened from afar.

"Those two are so hard-headed, but Jay's more stubborn than them," she said as she slowly approached them. They stopped their arguments once they saw the pale girl approach them.

"You need treatment," Yara said, directly to Jay.

"I'm good," Jay responded in English.

"Woah, you caught her attention Jay?!" Minu screamed at Jay.

"No, leave me alone," Jay barked.

"Ah, you really don't listen to others, do you?!!" Minu screamed again.

Dom scratched his head.

Yara sighed and went close to Jay.

"Sorry about this, please don't hate me," was the only thing Jay heard before he lost consciousness.

Minu and Dom stared at the girl who just knocked Jay out in shock.

"Ah... Ah. God," was the only thing Minu uttered as he watched Jay's body land on the floor.

"Hey!! What the hell did you do to a patient?!" Minu shouted at Yara, to which she scratched her neck.

"Well, it looked like you three would fight all day if I did nothing," Yara exclaimed.