ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 8

_________________________________________________________________________

Knight56: Hey, talk to me... :<

My friend went abroad, I'm all alone. :,,<

I'm bored.

Chivi12: Don't you have your own group of friends there??

Knight56: I'm tired of their ugly faces, ugh. > , <

Chivi12: Seriously, how can you be so childish.

Knight56: Whatever.

Hey, do you like cycling?

Chivi12: Yes... how'd you know?

Knight56: LOL, too obvious, your background profile has a helmet.

Chivi12: ...

Stop stalking me, you creep.

Knight56: Hey, don't call me that!

I'm bored, okay??

Chivi12: Whatever.

_________________________________________________________________________

Yara sighed, glancing at Heri as they talked about Mahon Jo.

"Alright, I'll come back then," Jay said, turning around.

"Ah, right! Wait a sec!" Heri stopped him from leaving.

"Would you be interested in participating in this?" Heri asked, holding a poster in front of Jay. Yara walked near Jay and also looked at the poster.

"League of Street!! They're having a long-distance biking competition in a month, and it looks like it's going to be big," Heri explained to the two. "The first-place winner gets 100 million won in prize money and a ticket to participate in an international riding competition," she added.

"I know audition programs are pretty popular now, and now it looks like even bike competitions are offering serious prize money... so? Are you both interested? Especially you, Yara. You have a fine-ass bike that can completely win every race," Heri chimed.

"Nope," Jay declined.

Yara deadpanned.

"Still, if you change your mind, you should participate with those friends of yours. You should ask Yara to join your team," Heri suggested.

"I've got exams next month, so I won't have time to do this," Jay said, looking away.

"Ah, I see. Oh well, then," Heri smiled at Jay.

Yara shrugged at Heri.

"Well, I'll get going first. Thanks for the oil," Yara said, setting off and leaving them behind.

.

.

.

Yara entered the classroom silently and sat at her seat.

She saw Jay and Dom talking, then Mia covering Dom's mouth. Uninterested, she looked out of the window, wishing time would pass faster.

"Sit down for a minute, everyone," the teacher arrived.

"Huh? Why? It's still our break time."

"Is there an announcement or something?"

Yara looked at the teacher. 'Ah...' She remembered where this was heading.