ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 37

Yara approached the front gate, she unlocked it then closed it behind her. She began placing the tires on the grass and then the frame. Astrid, her faithful dog, bounded over to her with excitement.

"Astrid!" Yara exclaimed, bending down to pet her furry friend. She apologized for not being able to return home the previous night. Glancing at the clock, she noted that it was already 8 AM. With a shrug, she headed inside for a quick bath.

After her shower, Yara decided on a different outfit, opting for a black sleeveless turtleneck that accentuated her toned torso, along with gray cargo pants and ankle boots. She threw on a coat to conceal the sleeveless top, as she wasn't sure if it would be appropriate for school.

Checking herself in the full-length mirror, Yara couldn't help but notice how she resembled a model. She chuckled to herself before grabbing her bag and phone, heading downstairs to the kitchen. She prepared breakfast for herself and Astrid, then grabbed the key to her motorcycle from the counter.

As she made her way to the garage, her phone buzzed with a new message request. Curious, she accepted it and read the message.

————————————————————————————————————————

Vinny: I'm sorry.

              My mom kicked me out of the house and won't let me enter until you forgive me..

               :(

————————————————————————————————————————

Yara was amused by Vinny's use of an emoji, knowing it wasn't typical for him. She didn't respond, intrigued to see what he would do next.

She started her motorcycle and donned her helmet, setting off for school. As she arrived at the gate, a smiling security guard greeted her enthusiastically.

"Hello ma'am! May I know what you need? I can escort you to the principal's office!"

Suppressing a laugh, Yara politely declined the offer, stating that she knew her way around. The guard opened the gate, allowing her to bring her motorcycle inside.

After parking, Yara made her way through the empty hallway to her classroom. Upon entering, she was met with surprised stares from her classmates.

"Hello! I'm the class president here. How can I help you?" one of the boys piped up, blocking her path.

".... You're shameless as always, aren't you?" Yara replied dryly, raising an eyebrow at his audacity.

The entire class erupted in shock at her response.

"EH?!?!"

"NO WAY?!"

"IS SHE THE SAME GIRL?!"

"YARA?!"

Yara remained unfazed by their reactions, even as Jay looked over with wide eyes.

"What??" she asked, her irritation beginning to show.

The classmates quickly scattered, retreating to their seats as Yara made her way to her own.

Yara noticed that Mia had already been called into the principal's office, prompting her to sigh in concern. She began to contemplate how she could assist the girl.

"Think, think, think, think," she muttered repeatedly to herself, trying to formulate a plan.

Then, a sudden idea struck her. Spotting Minu in the classroom, she stood up and made her way over to him, placing a hand on his shoulder. Minu glanced up at her in surprise.