ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 11

"You're so handsome that I would've wanted to keep an eye on you anyway. Boy~" He continued, winking on the trembling boy. Jay was so shocked, he couldn't utter a single word. He let go of his chin and looked around one more time.

"Now, where's Yara~" He asked. The person who sat across Yara pointed at her as their teacher walked towards her sleeping form.

"Yara.. It was nice knowing you bro.. Adios" Dom whispered. Everyone sweats as their teacher stopped right in front of the sleeping girl. He raised his hand and nudged her to wake up. Yara slowly opened her eyes and slowly looked at the person who's standing in front of her. Her eyes shone and their teacher was immediately hypnotized by it. He unconsciously grabbed her, making her stand up and crushed her with a hug, a surprised yelp can be heard from a surprised Girl.

"Ack-?" She struggles to breathe as he doesn't let go.

"Your eyes are so pretty, girl~ no wonder the principal asked me to check on you~" He sang as he let go of the shocked girl.

"T-thank you?-" She said, unsure.

"Alright, let's start the class." He announced, leaving the girl standing, still can't move. The whole class watched her with wide eyes.

"HUH?!" They said in unison. Jay looked at her, Yara felt Jay's gaze on her as she met his gaze. Jay grabbed her hand, making her sit down and then letting it go after. Yara shrugged it off and went on.

.

.

.

Time passes, Yara is always dragged around by Minu, if not him then it's Jay. Yara watched Dom's pet eat their meal as Shelly played with it too. Mr. Nam suddenly popped out of nowhere and spotted the dog.

"The more I see this little boy dog, the cuter he gets. He just exudes masculine beauty~ Yum~ The male smell~" Mr. Nam said to the dog as it started barking at him.

The dog ran away as Dom had to go after the dog.

.

.

.

It was break time as their crew decided to hang outside, of course dragging Yara too since she declines everytime. She ignored the fake couple at the bench.

Ting!

She received another message, opening the notification.

—————————————————————————————————————————

Knight56: Yara!

Chivi12: What?

Knight56: I want to hear your voice for some reason, can we call later?

Chivi12: ....

Knight56: Come on!! I'll give you anything you want, please!! 🥺

Chivi12: Fine....

Knight56: Yes!! That's a promise!

Chivi12: Yea yea, I gtg.

—————————————————————————————————————————

She put her phone back in her pocket when she noticed someone approached Dom and Minu, knowing what's going to happen next, she raised from where she was seated and joined the conversation. Watching Minu left to talk to a certain person, she turned to Dom.

"What was that about?"

"I don't know either, Oh well! I hope it's a girl!" Dom said, making Yara sweatdrop.