Prologue

Telekinex gazed up at the night sky, basking in the ethereal glow of the moonlight that poured onto his face. Thoughts swirled in his mind, particularly the hope that his child would not fail this time. As he lost himself in contemplation, Mother approached him, panting for breath. "He's coming," she managed to say, her voice filled with a mixture of exhaustion and excitement Telekinex's surprise was palpable. "He's alive?!" he exclaimed, his eyes widening in disbelief. Mother nodded, her eyes shining with joy amidst her weariness. Suddenly, a purple wolf fell from mother and landed beside Mother with a yelp. Telekinex recognized the puppy– it was his son, his actual child. He caught Xiumin watching behind a tree. "What are you doing here, Xiumin?" Telekinex inquired, bewildered by the unexpected arrival of his little cousin. "I heard a yelp, so I thought I should investigate," Xiumin began, but his words trailed off as his gaze fell upon the small figure nestled against Mother's side. Without wasting another moment, Mother urged Telekinex to name his newly born child. "Hmm... Luhan would be a perfect name for him," Telekinex decided, his voice filled with certainty. As Telekinex and Mother observed the newborn, Luhan, Xiumin approached cautiously, his face filled with a mixture of curiosity and hesitation. "Hello?" Xiumin spoke softly to his younger brother, attempting to establish a connection. Luhan glanced up at Xiumin and let out a shrill shriek, causing Xiumin's heart to sink with worry. "I don't want to hurt you, little brother," Xiumin reassured him, gently placing his tiny body next to his own. "It's like love at first sight." Mother, deeply touched by the bond forming between her sons, whispered to Telekinex, "Let them be for now." Telekinex nodded, knowing that this moment was important for their family's future. With a soft smile, he walked away for a brief moment, allowing Xiumin and Luhan to acquaint themselves further. "Xiumin, why don't you go find your father?" Mother suggested, breaking the silence that had enveloped them. "Of course, Mom," Xiumin replied softly, careful not to disturb the slumber of his newfound sibling. He ventured off into the distance, excited to reunite with his father and share the news. Mother watched proudly as Xiumin's figure disappeared into the night, his steps filled with anticipation and a hint of adventure. "He has grown into quite the remarkable companion," Mother murmured to herself.