Chapter 8

Luhan stood in awe, his eyes fixed on the puddle of blood on the Tree of Life. This ancient symbol, embedded on the floor, held immense power and history. As he gazed at the crimson liquid, memories of his mother's stories flooded his mind. She had often spoken of the long-lasting war that had plagued their planet for years. Suddenly, a sharp yelp pierced the air, disrupting Luhan's thoughts. He turned around to see one of his uncle, Current, darting off into the distance. Intrigued, Luhan decided to follow. He followed his uncle's trail, as inconspicuously as he could manage, until he stumbled upon a hidden clearing in the woods. In the clearing, Luhan witnessed a heartwarming sight. Current stood proudly, his eyes gleaming with joy as he cradled a newborn wolf in his arms. "He's perfect," Current exclaimed, his voice filled with love and admiration. "His tail is as long as it should be, and his scales will soon transform into a magnificent fur coat." Curiosity overwhelmed Luhan as he watched his mother approach the newfound family. "Name him Current," she suggested, a smile playing on her lips. But Current had a different idea. "I'll name him Suho," he declared confidently. "Suho, which means Guardian. He will be the protector of our ocean, a perfect swimmer just as I envision him." As Mother gently placed baby Suho on the ground, the little wolf cub took in his surroundings with wide, curious eyes. With a burst of energy, he ran towards his father, a mischievous giggle escaping his tiny lips. "Hello, Suho," Current exclaimed, scooping him up in his strong arms. "Welcome to EXO planet, where you will grow into an extraordinary force of nature." With the bond between father and son quickly strengthening, Current wasted no time in initiating Suho into the ways of the wolves. He patiently taught the young cub how to swim, guiding him through the crystal-clear waters of their oceanic home. Splashes and laughter echoed through the waves as Current reveled in his new role as Suho's mentor. Meanwhile, Mother watched from a distance, a smile of contentment gracing her face. As the rest of the pack joined them, she motioned for them to keep quiet, unaware of Luhan's presence. They gathered around Current and Suho, unknowingly creating a protective circle. Luhan, hidden among the foliage, observed the scene discreetly. His eyes shimmered with emotion as he witnessed the love and unity within his family. He felt a strong connection not only to his newfound brother but to the entire wolf pack. They were bound together by the shared purpose of safeguarding their precious land. As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a golden glow upon the tranquil waters, Luhan emerged from his hiding place. The wolves turned towards him, their sharp gazes filled with curiosity. Startled, Luhan hesitated for a moment before approaching, his footsteps barely audible on the soft forest floor.