Chapter 15

In the vast expanse of the desert, a gentle breeze whispered through the dunes as Earthquake prepared for his departure. His eyes shimmered with determination, his heart filled with a mix of hope and uncertainty. Zircon rushed to catch up with him, worry etched across his face. As Zircon reached Earthquake, his voice quivered with concern, "Earthquake, wait! There is something I must ask of you." Earthquake paused, turning to face his friend. "Yes, Zircon? What is it?" he asked, his voice calm yet curious. "Do you believe this generation will have what it takes?" Zircon inquired, his eyes searching for reassurance. A smile tugged at the corners of Earthquake's mouth as he considered the question. "I have faith in the strength inherited from our ancestors," he replied confidently. "These young ones are born from our lineage, and we have always been resilient." Zircon nodded, comforted by Earthquake's unwavering trust. With a final embrace, Earthquake bid his friend farewell and ventured into the barren beauty of the desert sands. The warm sun kissed his fur, infusing him with renewed purpose. Meanwhile, in the depths of the dense forest, Luhan set off on his own journey. His footsteps were soft amidst the rustling leaves, and his eyes gleamed with a mix of anticipation and excitement. As he traversed the wilderness, thoughts of Earthquake's departure swirled in his mind. Luhan wasn't one to be left behind, so he hurriedly stepped forward, running towards Earthquake's fleeting figure. Just as the trees began to thin, Zircon caught up, desperately holding on to Luhan. In his mouth lay his small, delicate puppy  Lay – his son that was born 5 minutes ago. Luhan chuckled softly, breaking the silence. "Hello again, little brother," he greeted Lay warmly, a softness in his eyes that hinted at his protective nature. Lay's face lit up with joy, feeling an instant bond with Luhan. There was a magical connection between them, an unspoken understanding that they held each other's hearts in their hands. As they continued their expedition through the dense forest, Luhan and Zircon marveled at the beauty surrounding them. Nature's symphony played harmoniously, drawing them deeper into its enchantment.