Chapter 22

Luhan dashed through the dense forest, his purple fur glistening under the moonlight. His ears perked as he caught the sound of Thunder charging towards him. Thunder's urgency piqued his curiosity, and Luhan's instincts told him to follow. With agile grace, Luhan swiftly trailed behind Thunder, their paws barely making a sound on the forest floor. The moonbeams illuminated their path, guiding them towards a clearing where Mother awaited their arrival. "Sunrise, come quickly! It's happening!" Thunder's voice echoed through the night air, filled with excitement. Sunrise immediately perked up, his eyes shining with anticipation. He wasted no time in running after Luhan and Thunder towards the clearing. Breathless and full of anticipation, Sunrise reached Mother, who seemed to be in labor. Her strained expression softened as she pushed her back leg away, revealing a small bundle of fur. Sunrise's eyes sparkled with joy. "Is that my puppy?!" he exclaimed, unable to contain his excitement. Mother nodded with a gentle smile and beckoned Sunrise closer. "You may now name him," she said, her voice filled with love and pride for her son. Sunrise pondered for a moment, his mind racing with possibilities. Finally, a name emerged from his heart. "I'll name him Baekhyun," Sunrise declared with conviction, his gaze fixed on his newborn son. Mother's smile widened as Baekhyun turned his tiny head towards Sunrise, eyes bright and curious. The bond between father and son was already starting to form. Temptation's eyes fixated on Baekhyun's father, noticing the scar over his blind eye. "Doesn't it hurt?" Temptation inquired, unable to resist probing Sunrise's vulnerability. Sunrise smiled warmly, his eyes filled with resilience. "No, it's already healed," he replied, his voice steady and confident.