Chapter 1

A few months later

"Luhan, Luhan, wanna play fetch with me?" Xiumin asked, sitting beside him. "Huh?" Luhan put his head up, the telekinetic wolf still out after an incident with the flight power wolf, Darkfeather. Luhan had gotten too close to Darkfeather, resulting in a scar forming under his lower lip. "Am I alright?" he asked, concerned. "What do you think? After running into me and seeing your mother doing something?" Darkfeather yelled, anger evident in his voice. "Stop, you monster!" Xiumin shouted, coming to Luhan's defense. "Don't think you can fight back, ice wolf," Darkfeather sneered. Xiumin growled, his dislike for Darkfeather evident. "No wonder everyone dislikes you," Xiumin continued, his voice filled with contempt. Darkfeather's face turned sorrowful. "After all you've done, you messed up on Earth just so you could be replaced with us." "That's enough!" Darkfeather yelled, his frustration evident as he picked Xiumin up and took to the skies. "Xiumin!" Blizzard cried out in distress, chasing after them. "No, don't!" Thunder intervened, stepping in front of Blizzard. He growled at Darkfeather, his protective instincts kicking in. "You wouldn't hurt a puppy who's an ancestor of yours!" Thunder shouted. Darkfeather paused, his expression changing. "As if you're my brother," he muttered. "Just because Nevermore is stronger than I am doesn't mean you don't have to listen to me!" Thunder continued to challenge Darkfeather, their voices escalating. In the chaos, Darkfeather dropped Xiumin, and Luhan watched in horror as his brother floated in the sky, seemingly helpless. "No!" Blizzard cried out, his heart breaking at the sight. But then, Luhan did something unexpected. "L-Luhan, how?!" Telekinex asked, astonished. "I've been watching you," he answered cryptically. Luhan had been honing his telekinetic abilities in secret, observing the ongoing conflicts between the different wolf generations. "Darkfeather, I want a word with you," came a voice from the shadows. It was Nevermore, the alpha of the wolves who needed to protect Mother and the Tree of Life. He had been silently observing the events unfold, kept hidden until now. "And Thunder, you are accountable too," he continued, addressing Luhan's brother. "Yes, brother," Thunder replied, acknowledging his brother. Thunder knew better than to question Nevermore's authority. As the tension mounted, a sense of anticipation filled the air. Luhan watched, curious and unsure of what was to come. The confrontation that was about to unfold promised to alter the dynamics between the wolves and determine the fate of their world.