Chapter 17

Thunder stormed through the lush green fields, his massive paws pounding against the earth with an intensity only a wolf of his stature could possess. In his powerful jaws, he carried Luhan, Telekinex's adventurous son. The wind whistled past them as they entered the mystical realm known as the Telekinetic Valley. "Telekinex!! I have your son for you!!" Thunder's voice boomed across the valley, echoing off the towering trees. As he gently placed Luhan on the ground, he couldn't help but smile at the young wolf's excitement "Luhan, where were you?" Telekinex asked, his telekinetic aura pulsating around him. "I went on an adventure with Zircon, and I met Earthquake and my new little brother, Lay," Luhan exclaimed, his eyes sparkling with joy. "Wait, the healer wolf is born?!" Telekinex's voice trembled with disbelief. "Yep, he was born over an hour ago at this point," Thunder confirmed, pride evident in his tone. "And the light wolf is also on his way." "No way!" Telekinex's telekinetic powers wore off for a while cause of his excitement. He couldn't believe his ears. The arrival of the healer wolf and the up coming light wolf had been long-awaited among their pack. "And you're the first one to meet him too, with Zircon!" Telekinex added, his eyes shining with anticipation. Luhan nodded vigorously, a wide grin spreading across his muzzle. It was an honor bestowed upon him, and he couldn't wait to witness the extraordinary event. As they waited, the vast valley enveloped them in its serene beauty. Lush grasses swayed in the gentle breeze, and colorful flowers dotted the landscape, creating a kaleidoscope of vibrant hues. The air crackled with the energy of the telekinetic wolves, lending an otherworldly ambiance to the valley.