Chapter 3

As Luhan walked through the vast open rocky valley of the Telekinetic Meadow that he called home, he couldn't help but think about who his future alpha would be. The wind rustled his fur as he pondered this question, prompting him to call out to his father, Telekinex. "Father!" Luhan's voice carried through the valley, mingling with the whispers of the wind. Telekinex turned towards his son, his eyes filled with wisdom and ancient knowledge. "Yes, my son? What is troubling you?" Luhan hesitated for a moment, unsure of how to phrase his question. With a gentle breeze passing by, he finally mustered the words. "Why are electric wolves chosen to lead the pack of the Twelve Legends?" Telekinex's fur bristled as he began to explain. "Son, it's because they are born with a unique power, coursing through their veins. From the moment they take their first breath, they possess the gift of immense power, the ability to manipulate electricity itself. This gives them an advantage in protecting and guiding our pack." Luhan's eyes widened with curiosity, his tail wagging eagerly. "I can't wait to find out who I'm stuck with as my future alpha, besides Xiumin. Will I possess the same power?" Telekinex's expression turned solemn. He let out a soft sigh, a hint of sorrow shimmering in his eyes. "My dear Luhan, you see, the destiny that awaits you is not as simple as following in the footsteps of an alpha or inheriting their powers." Pausing, he gestured for Luhan to sit beside him. "I should mention that when the time comes, you and your siblings will be split up and transported to different realms, far away from each other," Telekinex began solemnly. Luhan's ears perked up, his eyes filled with disbelief. "Why would we be separated like that?" Luhan asked, his voice trembling with a mix of excitement and fear. Telekinex's voice grew softer, almost pained. "It is a protective measure, my son. By separating you, the red force that threatens our existence will have a more difficult time finding and unleashing its malevolence upon us. Until a red moon is seen, you must remain hidden, awaiting the day when your paths will cross again." Luhan's heart raced with anticipation, questions bubbling up inside him like a raging waterfall. "What happens when the red moon appears? Why must we be hidden until then?" Telekinex's gaze shifted to the distant horizon. "When the red moon rises, it signifies a momentous event that will shape the fate of our kind. It marks the time when your true purpose will be revealed, when your destinies will intertwine to fight against the red force." Luhan shivered, the weight of his father's words sinking deep into his soul. He knew that much of his future remained veiled, obscured by the mysteries of their ancient lineage. But he was resolute in his determination to find his place in the tale that fate had woven. Telekinex gently rested his paw on Luhan's shoulder, a gesture that conveyed both strength and reassurance. "Patience, my dear Luhan. All will be revealed in due time. Until then, embrace the beauty of this meadow and the bond of your pack. Trust that the journey ahead will sculpt you into the wolf you are destined to become." With those parting words, Telekinex turned and walked away, the wind carrying his presence into the depths of the Telekinetic Meadow. Luhan stood there, his mind buzzing with questions, his heart filled with a mix of excitement and apprehension.