Chapter 18

Thunder put a paw outside the Telekinetic valley, his ears quivering at the subtle shift in the air. His whiskers twitched as his senses heightened, and he felt a shiver run down his spine. "Oh no," he muttered to himself, his voice filled with concern. Zircon padded over and looked at Thunder with curiosity. "What's wrong?" he asked, his eyes filled with worry. "I sense a red moon coming for the 9th month next year," Thunder whispered, his voice filled with foreboding. "It's a sign of danger, Zircon. The prophecies have warned of its arrival." Zircon's ears perked up, his voice wavering slightly as he spoke. "What does it mean, Thunder? What should we do?" Thunder let out a low growl, his fur bristling. "I don't know, Zircon. But I fear for my son, who is not yet born, and for Xiumin, Luhan, Kris, and Suho, who are still in their formative years, learning how to fight. This red moon could pose a great threat to them and to our peaceful valley. With a determined glint in his eyes, Thunder made his way through the forest, guided by an inner impulse to seek out Mother, the wise elder of their community. He knew she held the answers he sought, the wisdom to help guide them through this impending darkness. Upon reaching Mother's dwelling, Thunder found her sitting serenely beneath the ancient oak tree. Her wise gaze met his, and she smiled knowingly. "Ah, Thunder," she said, her voice gentle yet filled with power. "I have been expecting you." Thunder bowed respectfully before her. "Mother, I come seeking guidance. The red moon approaches, and my heart is filled with worry for my kin. What must I do?" Mother's eyes sparkled with ancient wisdom as she spoke. "Listen closely, Thunder, for the path ahead may not be an easy one. But know that you are not alone in this journey. The red moon signifies a time of great turmoil, a test that will challenge the bonds that hold your community together." Thunder's heart beat rapidly as he absorbed Mother's words. "What can I do, Mother? How can I protect my family from this impending danger?" Mother reached out and placed a comforting paw on Thunder's shoulder. "You are strong, Thunder, and your love for your family will guide you. Gather the members of your community, young and old, and teach them the power of unity and resilience. Seek allies beyond our valley, for together, you can face any adversary." Thunder nodded, his determination burning bright. "I will rally our community, Mother. I will prepare them for the red moon and ensure that they stand strong in the face of adversity." Mother's eyes gleamed with pride as she spoke. "Remember, Thunder, the true strength lies not only in physical might but also in the bonds of love and friendship. Embrace the lessons of the past, and the collective knowledge of our ancestors will light your way."