6• Family Dinner

Varnika's POV

Varnika-Varnika, beta utho, 10 baj rahe hai, abhi Tak so Rahi ho".

What the fuck, it's 10:00 AM and I am still on my bed.
(Varnika, wake up it's already 10:00 AM)

I stood up from the bed and saw my mom doing something in my wardrobe.

"Mumma why didn't you wake me up, it's 10 and I am too late for the office", I said while grabbing a towel and going towards the bathroom.

"Arey Aaj tu Ghar par rhegi, maine Ved ko bol Diya hai office mai agar kuchh emergency Rahi to vo tujhe bta dega", mom said, I guess she's choosing something from the wardrobe.
(You are not going office today. I told ved to inform you if any emergency is there)

"Mai kyu na jau office, kya hai aaj?", I asked not knowing anything.
(Why  don't I go to the office, what's today)

"Arey beta Aaj hame, Agastya ke Ghar dinner pay jana hai na to Aaj tu Ghar Parr hi reh", My said, coming out of the wardrobe with a suit.
(Today we have to go at Agastya's house for dinner that's why you'll not go office)

Ohh yes, dinner. I never wanted to attend the dinner but, Yesterday Agastya's mom told everything to my mom and invited us for dinner. And As everybody knows that my mom is damn excited about my marriage, She didn't even bother to ask me before saying yes to his mother.

"Mummy reh-"

"Achha vo sab chhod abhi tu taiyaar hoja, ham mandir jaenge".before I could say anything, She cut me off.
(Forget all that, you just get ready now. We are going to the temple)

Mom left the room and I went to take a shower.

I wore a yellow kurta with a white pant, and white dupatta. I left my hair open.

We went to the mandir, after that my car stopped at a gift shop

"Mummy kiska birthday hai", I asked surprisingly.
(Mom whose birthday it is)

"Kisi ka birthday nhi hai, ham aaj Agastya ke Ghar pehli baar ja rahe hai Khali hath nhi Jaa sakte na beta" my mom replied stepping outside the car.
(No one's dear, we are going to their house for the first time, we can't go just like that)

Meri mummy ke hath mai hota to meri shaadi Aaj hi kaara deti, I don't know why she is so damn excited but seeing her happy made me happy.
(Had it been in my mother's hands, she would have got me married today itself)

After buying gifts and sweets we went home, bhabhi already prepared the lunch so we all ate together.

"Achha meri baat suno, tum dono time pay taiyaar ho jana, ham yaha se exact 8:00 baje chalenge", my mom ordered me and bhabhi because we took almost 2-3 hours to get ready.
(Listen to me, you both get ready on time, we'll head towards their house at 8:00)