34• It will began now

Two days later.

Agastya's POV

Yesterday we took dadaji back home.
The doctor was done with all their check-ups and tests, he suggested that now we can take him home. though Two nurses will stay with him 24/7 and the Dr. Will visit him at least two times a day.

I was in my office because of the last two days, I couldn't come to the office.
It was almost 8:45 PM and I got a little late because of some work.
I took the blazer off, grabbed the car keys and headed home.

Everything is getting fucked up.
Every single thing.
And What am I doing???
Nothing.

It's been three days since I looked after the Anonymous person and the PII address.
Who's this person?
What's the plan behind helping me???

The same thoughts and the same question were repeating on my mind.

I opened the door and paused then and there the moment a divine smell of smokey honey reached my nosetrills.
I looked up only to witness her sitting with my grandmother, holding her hand.

"Agastya beta aa gaye", dadi said.

(Agastya you came)

"Ji dadi", I loosened my tie and sat in front.

"Varnika? When did you come?", I asked.
It was a surprise.

"Half an hour ago. I was going home then I thought why not meet everyone first", she said with a smile.

"Bahot acha Kara beta tum aai, tumhare aane se ghar mai Khushi aa jati hai", dadi said.

(It's good you came. When you come, happiness comes too)

Same with my life.

"How's dadaji now?", I asked.

"He's fine. He just had soup now he's sleeping", she said softly.

"I'll just get myself water", she said and stood up.

I looked at her and she galnced me to come with her to the kitchen.

What happened?

I got up and we both went towards the kitchen side.

"Dadi ka Blood pressure kaafi low hai", she said and my eyes narrowed.

(Grandmother's blood pressure was too low)

"What?? No one told me! What happened??", words were falling from my mouth without a single breath.

"Calm down, seeing dadaji in this condition, she panicked. She had glucose but I'm just informing you because I think you should know, don't tell her that I told you. She was worrying too much", she said.

"Thank you", I said softly.

She really thinks about my family like hers.
In the hospital too, when Ivaan and Kartik came at night.. she consoled both of them like her own brother.
Even today she was sitting with dadi like they both know each other since childhood.

It doesn't matter we both don't share a good bond, but how she stays with my family.. just so adorable.

"No need to thank me. Just stay calm and take care of everything", she said and turned to the living room.

We both went and saw mom and Chachi join dadi and sit beside her.

"Achha dadi, now I'll leave. Please take care of yourself", she said to dadi.

"Mujhe to uss din ka intezar hai jab tum iss Ghar mai bahu bankar aaogi", dadi said we both skipped a beat.

(I'm just waiting for the day, you'll enter this house as a daughter-in-law)