62• Combat

Author's POV

Coming back from the Investigation bereu, All the family members were waiting for Agastya and Varnika.

They all came and Varnika directly hugged Yuvaan while Agastya too, "The papers would be presented in the court in a day or two and after that the full legal procedure would be done", Agastya said and all of them took a relaxing breath.

"I'm thankful to God that Yuvaan is absolutely fine and not harmed in any way by that bitch", Agastya's mom cursed nitya.

Agastya, Varnika didn't tell her much about the past because they all would be worried and they didn't want it.

"Now Lil Boy, let's fill your tummy", Varnika kissed Yuvaan cheeks and soon everyone got busy busy with something or the other while Varnika and Agastya were sitting on the sofa.

She was making Yuvaan eat some baby food while he was also enjoying it with Varnika, "Open your mouth baby, It's the last bit",she asked yuvaan.

Agastya was just lost seeing both of his closest people, being so cute and adorable, "Yuvaan ko itne pyaar se? Aur mujhe?", he said being all dramatic.

"Are you Yuvaan? No naa, then keep quiet", Varnika took her tongue out and teased Agastya which made Yuvaan laugh.

"Don't forget wifey, you have to come in room only", he grinned with that sarcastic smirk and warning.

"Shut up, I have Yuvaan on my side. I am not scared of you", Varnika said proudly patting Yuvaan's back.

"Achha!?? We will see that", Agastya's psychopathic grin appeared on his lips while his eyes were stuck on Varnika and Yuvaan.

Ivaan came from his room and was texting Aira on the phone and then he took Yuvaan in his arms to play with him.

He smirked seeing some text which took Agastya's and Varnika's Attention, "Dear Ivaan, what are you watching on your Phone??", Agastya taunted him.

"I- n-not-nothing bhai. Aira and I were just discussing some work and stuff", Ivaan tried to lie.

"Aira...hmm hmm", Varnika teased him even more.

"Really? Work or you should say personal work", Agastya grinned.

"Bhai you really require some filters", Ivaan complained while Varnika showed a thumbs up.

"Yes Ivaan, You're right. He literally needs filters", Varnika rolled her eyes.

"If that's the scene, why don't you apply the filter yourself jaana", Agastya got up from his seat and walked towards Varnika while she cocooned herself to hide.

"Let's go Yuvi, Your parents are going to take a long time", Ivaan took Yuvaan and went to his room.

"All the best Bhabhi ji", Ivaan showed the sympathetic expressions while Varnika glared at Him.

"Ivaa-ivaan you can't cheat like that", Varnika yelled trying to run but suddenly Agastya grabbed her waist and twisted her wrist gently.

"Yeah! So what were you saying? You aren't scared of me?", Agastya smelled Varnika's cologne starting from her jaw to the crook of her neck and gave her not only butterflies but the zoo in her stomach, smelling her skin with his nose and giving chills to her body by his breaths while she was breathing heavily with all the horripilation and exceeding impendece.

"Agastya someone will-", before she could complete her sentence, He tightened the grip of his hand around her torso and kept his finger on her lips.