18• It's just a business trip

Agastya's POV

Another day of my life where people like to test my fortitude but at the end what they face is my fury which they deserve. Everything has an end but I don't know when all this shit will come to an end.

Today is our project finalisation and after that the lunch.
Yesterday was a little tiring but the sunset was really worth watching.
I'm not a traveller type of person. Other than business trips I hardly get time to travel
it's not like I can't go but I don't want to go.

I believe if you work with all your heart then everyday is vacation.
Today when I went down for breakfast Varnika didn't join because according to Rohan she's a little tired and wanted to rest.

But wait....why I'm bothered with her presence and absence.

We are here for the business trip, remember Agastya.

I think I should repeat it several times so that my brain doesn't forget it.
Keeping the thoughts which I know is very difficult I decided to get ready.
I wore a custom tailored Lenin beige suit with a crisp fresh white shirt perfect to fit my arms. Completed my look with a silver Rolex.

I still have time so I guess I should call sidharth and see what he's done.
After 2 rings the call was picked but sidharth didn't speak a word instead
A soft, medium pitched voice was coming from the other side.
The voice of a girl.
Sidharth Shekhawat....that's something interesting but right now the topic is something else.

"Sidharth did you do the work I told you to", since he was not speaking so I initiated.

"Yeah-yeah....I did. He's half-dead but alive so you can do the rest of the torture", he fumbled a little.

"Any organ is separated from the body?", I confirmed.

"Left leg, a few teeth!", he replied and I hung the call.
Means both the hands are in their place along with the head.
Ok.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door, I opened the door and saw Karan standing with the files in hand.

"Raja ji taiyaar hai?", he asked.

"Yeah- let's leave", I replied and we both went down.

While walking downstairs I forwarded my hand and Karan handed me the files.
Though I checked everything already but it's good to be prepared and stay focused.

Mansoor ali khan the Sultan of pataudi khandan (Dynasty) and his son kashis ali khan, kashish's mother Kerani Dixit is a Hindu therefore his name is kashish and moreover he has more of his mother genetics and culture.

The deal today is with the Nawabi royals as we Rathore's are Rajasthani Royals this Royal alliance helped to get this meeting.

Mansoor is like the whale under the ocean which cannot be seen easily but is dangerous in many ways. Being one of the biggest underwater firearms dealers, his connections with underworlds and his dark life is dark in the darkest way possible.

A clacking sound of something pointed echoed in the whole reception, I lifted my gaze and saw the tigress coming wearing a tailored wine suit. The suit was finely customised to define her body curves. The ocean eyes were enough lustress, reflecting her confidence. Her hairs were left open bouncy and wavy, she carried a hand bag and indeed A boss lady.

"Done gazing at me?", her soft voice was blending with the sarcasm with her tone.

"Why? Only you can glare at me?", I mocked her. Since the trip began, I noticed her glaring at me I don't know how many times.