32• Drive me insane

Varnika's POV

I was in my car, driving back home when suddenly the memory of the day before yesterday's meeting flickered in front of my eyes.

I don't have any fucking idea why I was getting irritate with those looks of Agastya when we aren't even anything.

I know what happened on the Day of Holi wasn't right and I still feel that wrath on myself for doing what I wasn't supposed to do, but that doesn't mean he can show that fucking ego of his to anyone and pretend like he wasn't the one doing anything.

I don't understand what so called kisses which indirectly are not a kiss, do to him after all he was the one flirting all the time and just to shut him up and by the heat of the moment, I did what my brain clicked the first.

In the car he was fine. When I bid bye, he was fine.... But after that day....
God knows what happened to him, I mean I know I shouldn't be bothered about why he's not giving me his attention and fucking bullshit but I'm just feeling like killing him because he's making me feel like I'm too wrong and did some kind of sin when he was the one provoking me.

Gosh, this man and his thoughts would definitely be the end of me.

I didn't know when I reached home.
Yesterday after the meeting I invited Kashish to my home for dinner and by the beautiful Grace of God, Agastya is coming too.
Sometimes I feel like God has some kind of problem with me..

"Varnika, please do one thing, call Agastya and ask him till when they'll reach here",Bhabhi said.
And I unwillingly nodded.

"Ruh, you are not supposed to do this much work. Please sit", bhai held bhabhi with shoulders and made her sit.

"Ved for god's sake not again, I'm just filling the water bottle", bhabhi shouted.

Bhai doesn't let bhabhi do anything when he's home.
He takes care of her like a little baby.
That's what love is..
And with Agastya...
Poles apart.

But wait.... Why the fuck do I care?????

I definitely need to get my brain checked.

Probably my heart too.

After taking a shower I got ready.
And now comes the task....
Call Mr. Arrogant.

I'll call just once, if he doesn't pick... Fuck him off.

I called him.
First ring.
Seco-

"Will reach in 10 minutes", before the second ring the call was picked and without any hello, hi, formalities....
He just informed me.

Bastard.

"Try to do it late and then see", I warned and hung the call.

Who does he think he is?????

I went downstairs and sat on the sofa.

After 7-8 minutes the bell rang.

Since bhai was upstairs and bhabhi and maa were in the kitchen, I went and opened the door only to witness the Man with whiskey eyes, Arrogance in his veins and that sarcasm in his smile.

Life update- fucked up.

Our eyes were stuck on, he stood with his one hand in pocket while the other on the door.
None of us were ready to break the glare lock because it wasn't just a eye contact but a war...
And I could do anything but lose it.

"Hey love birds", Ruhanika bhabhi came from behind and suddenly we both took a step back.

When I looked beside him, kashish was standing too.