64• The Beginning

O Chare Pase Raula Pai Gaya, Jadon Mareya Gandasa Hath Jodke.

Khoon De Tarale Chalde, Thalle Sutt Le Haan Dhauna Nu Marod'ke,

Sher Jeha Rohb Jatt Da,

Sher Jeha Rohb Jatt Da, Vi Thalle Rakhda Police Sarkari,

Author's POV

HELL.
INFERNO.
ABADDON.
If one has to define Agastya Singh Rathore, these words would definitely suit the best.

Adhira and Varnika were still not believing what their eyes just saw.
Kashish was impressed by Agastya's way.
While Suryansh...
Though he never believed in god but this time, he was begging for his peaceful death.

All of this one side and the hungry tiger on one side.
Agastya snapped his fingers taking out a dangerous cleaver along with the bottle of Tequila.

He glanced at Suryansh and grinned, "So, should we begin?", His Perilous smirk could take anyone's soul out.

He slowly walked and dragged his chair in front of Suryansh, tearing his kruta into two, revealing his chest.
Though Adhira and Varnika also played with blood and deaths but this time, they were also speechless.

He traced Suryansh's face with that knife and drops of sweat were flowing down his face.
Clearly showing his condition.
Agastya punched ruthlessly on his upper chest.

"Aghhh", he screamed.
Did Agastya enjoy it?

Absoufuckinglutely.

Suddenly Kashish's eyes fell on Suryansh's chest which had a tattoo of Adhira's name.
"Agastya, pass the knife", he said calmly.

Agastya handed him the knife and he first caged Suryansh by placing his hand on both sides of the chair.

He took the knife and placed his hand on the Tattoo having Adhira's name, he slowly and slowly peeled the area around the tattoo while the voice of Suryansh's screams echoed in the silent dangerous environment.

Agastya was cringing out seeing him, he took that skin and kept it aside while Adhira was blushing and Varnika just raised her brows.

"Ho gya? Natak?", Agastya taunted and kashish handed him the knife back.

He took the seat and folded the sleeves of his black shirt which was hugging his abs and torso finely, making him look hot as fire, ohh sorry...
Hot as HELL.

"I'll go first!"

"No bhabhi, I"

"Adhira, no...I'll go first."

"Bhabhi please, I"

Varnika and Adhira started bickering and arguing over who will start with the torture first while both the men were just controlling because they can't do anything but listen to both the girls.

"Ye karlo aap dono pehel!! Torture ka kya hai, baato se kar hi ho jaega", Agastya taunted both of them listening to which they both shut their mouth.
Varnika glared at Agastya while Adhira at kashish and the men got quiet.

"I'll go first and it's final", Adhira said standing up from her chair but Varnika stood up too, "No Adhira please, I'll go first"

Agastya took out the cloth from Suryansh's mouth who was shuttering, "Agastya torture was there in the contract but these bickering? It's not acceptable", Suryansh said struggling, while the ladies were still arguing over it.