17• Those whiskey eyes

Varnika's POV

After doing lunch with the most Arrogant person on this planet, I'm finally back in my room.
Today when I was talking to my mom in the corridor that idiot heard my conversation.

I'm pretty much sure that he knows almost everything about me.
As if you don't.

My subconscious mind reminded me...Yes I do have his information but unfortunately because of the work schedule I'm not getting time to look into it.
I don't know why but it's different to know about his life from himself rather than knowing about it from my team.

The mystery his eyes hold....
Stop it Varnika.

The way his every single word triggers my temper and boils my blood....God.
And cherry on the top.....by the fucking coincidence today we both were twinning...
I mean seriously...
Hey bhagwan, what are you planning..?Whatever it is I know it will change our life.

(God, what are you planning)

I got ready since today we're going to a sunset point because today we're free and the most exciting part is that.....Agastya is not coming there!
Finally....!!!!

After getting ready I went downstairs and saw Rohan, karan and other employees waiting.
I check around my left and right.
No, he's not there.
Thanks Dear God.

"Let's go", I said and we'll go there.
Kasauli is literally gorgeous.
The mountains, the air, the places, the calm everything is something to die for.

I can stay here for a lifetime but on just one Condition...Agastya should not be there.

Why the fuck in the whole fuckin universe my brain has to remind me of him.

He has become a part of almost my every thought and the worst part is that, nothing is in my control.
I couldn't Control my brain around him.

The shivers which my body experiences when I'm around him.
Something which I feel in my stomach whenever our eyes meet.
And the most fucking difficult, MY HEART.

Stop it Varnika.....
You're alone here, enjoy.
Yes, I should stop thinking about him and focus on the beautiful views around me.

Soon we reached the spot...
It's just a breathtaking view, from this point we can have the view of every mountain and peak of Kasauli.
Isn't it perfect.
Peace.Mountain.Me

I stepped out of the car and we went to a cafe which is just a few steps near the spot.
The cafe here has small old school type vibes...Perfect to match with the environment.

Suddenly my body experienced a warmth, a sense of something known.
Is he-
No Varnika he's not here.
He himself told everyone.

"What will you have?", Karan asked and I focused on the place instead of the man who's been running on my mind for a very long time.

"Hot chocolate", I replied and went to take a seat.

My nose can feel the delicious smell of chocolates and fresh breads.
How perfect everything is...
As soon as I sat on the chair the smell got exchanged with a scent.
A masculine Woody scent, I smelled it before. I think I'm aware of this smell.

"Hey, are you okay?", Karan passed me my hot chocolate and took a seat in front of me and beside Rohan.
I nodded.
Yes, I simply nodded.

"She's Missing someone I guess", Rohan uttered and I just kicked his feet under the table.
He's surely upset with his life.

"Shut the-"

"Well no need to miss anyone, I guess the company which you were missing..is right here", Karan cut me off and my words froze into my mouth.
My mouth remained open, my body was still Stunned.